- Find tickets from 117 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Saturday May 4 at 7:30 pm at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Sunday May 5 at 7:30 pm at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Saturday May 11 at 7:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Sunday May 12 at 7:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Saturday May 18 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Sunday May 19 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Forget the Backstreet Boys, BTS is today’s hot new boy band. This seven-member group, also known as the Bangtan Boys, came together in South Korea and has been on the rise ever since. Their first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool, dropped in June 2013 and the song “No More Dream” topped the charts. The band has accumulated a number of awards in the few years that they’ve been on the music scene. BTS took home New Artist of the Year awards for “No More Dream,” at the 2013 Melon Music Awards, the Golden Disc Awards, and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.
Unlike some past popular boy bands, BTS has risen during the peak of the social media era. In fact, the group is well-known for their large social media presence; Forbes reported BTS was the most retweeted artist on Twitter in March 2016. Then, in November of 2017, Guinness World Records announced BTS had earned a spot in their 2018 edition for “having the world's most Twitter engagements for a music group.” If you’re familiar with the genre of K-pop, then you’ve probably heard of these guys.
This successful group is made up of young men who started singing and performing in their early teenage years. BTS is actually an acronym for a rather fitting Korean expression: Bangtan Sonyeondan which translates to mean “Bulletproof Boy Scouts.” This group certainly appears bulletproof when it comes to their rise in fame and success. Since their debut in 2013, the group has gone on to release more than five studio albums.
In 2017, BTS took home the Billboard Music Award for Top Social Artist; that same year the band was awarded the Shorty Award for Best in Music. The band has gone on to sell out venues worldwide, including New York’s massive Madison Square Garden.
Since gaining popularity, BTS has certainly worked to crank out the chart-topping hits. Below are some of the band’s most popular songs:
- Blood Sweat & Tears
- No More Dream
- I NEED U
- War of Hormone
- Don’t Leave Me
So, what’s it like to see the boys of BTS in concert? Reminiscent of the days when *NSYNC and 98 Degrees were popular, each member of BTS knows how to get the crowd going. Folks don’t go to their shows solely for their singing abilities, but for their entertaining dance routines as well. Their shows are electric, lively, and loud – perfect for their devoted fanbase. Fans can also expect to hear many solo performances from the members as well. Of course, to see them you must score tickets first. People have equated scoring BTS tickets to a kind of “hunger games.” Good luck!
BTS Tour Dates
See below for a list of BTS tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
East Rutherford, NJ
East Rutherford, NJ
March 1, 2019
Monsta X Announce 'We Are Here' US Tour Dates
Use code MONSTAX at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! K-Pop is here to stay. There will be no handwringing about whether this cultural import of blown-out bubblegum from South Korea can break in the United States. Bands like BLACKPINK and BTS have proven that it already has. Unlike insular genres…