- Joe Rogan
Dec 11 · Park MGM Las VegasFrom $74
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Las Vegas
Jun 17 · The Smith Center for the Performing ArtsFrom $130
- Bill Maher with Aces of Comedy
Oct 31 · Terry Fator Theatre at the Mirage Parking LotsFrom $118
- Hamilton - Las Vegas
Oct 3 · The Smith Center for the Performing ArtsFrom $335
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Eiffel Tower Experience - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at time to be announced at Le Theatre Des Arts at Paris Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Shark Reef Aquarium - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 10:00 am at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 136 dollars to Paranormal - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 4:00 pm at The Magic Attic at Bally's Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to iLuminate - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 6:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to All Shook Up - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 6:00 pm at V Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 6:00 pm at Windows at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Cirque du Soleil: Michael Jackson ONE - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Michael Jackson ONE Theatre at Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 151 dollars to MJ Live - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 125 dollars to Cirque du Soleil: Mystere - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Treasure Island - Mystere Theater in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 206 dollars to Cirque du Soleil: O - Las Vegas on Saturday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV
Broadway Shows and Plays in Las Vegas Details
People come to Las Vegas for its live shows, and the Live Entertainment Capital of the World doesn’t disappoint. Vegas’s unique resident acts and Broadway options provide endless entertainment for visitors and locals alike.
Cirque Du Soleil has enjoyed a long and successful residency in Las Vegas. The Quebec-based company is the largest producer of theater in the world. Its shows in Las Vegas play to over 9000 people per night. Cirque’s performances combine trapeze and acrobatics with cutting-edge special effects and makeup to tell engrossing stories without using any dialogue. Cirque du Soleil frequently performs their own original shows, such as Kà, Mystère, and O. Mystère has a been a mainstay on the Las Vegas Strip since 1993 and has been performed over 10,000 times. Cirque has also created tribute shows such as The Beatles: Love and Michael Jackson: One. The group performs its shows at multiple venues in Las Vegas, including Treasure Island, MGM Grand, and New York-New York.
It wouldn’t be Vegas if there weren’t also options for adult theater as well. Chippendales is one of the most famous adult stage shows in Vegas. The all-male group performs to mostly female audiences (“We have no gender bias,” says their website, “but we do acknowledge that there’s not a lot of bros at these shows.”) The group performs at their own theater in the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Broadway’s home in Las Vegas is The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The Smith Center opened in 2012 and is one Vegas’s newer attractions. Its construction filled a surprising gap in the city’s entertainment options, as Vegas did not have a stand-alone performing arts center that could accommodate a Broadway show. The Smith Center’s 2000 seat theater will host The King and I, Rent, Love Never Dies, Hamilton, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, and more during its 2017-18 season.
What’s the best place to see theater in Vegas?
Cirque du Soleil is awesome, and even though they tour, there’s something special about seeing them in Vegas. Google their current shows and choose the one you think sounds the best. Pick your venue based on the show.
What theater can I see in Las Vegas this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see what theater is happening in Vegas over the weekend.
Cirque du Soleil’s theaters were built for their shows. If you sit in the upper level, the “overhead” performances will be closer to eye level—which can be pretty cool—but, really, there aren’t any bad seats.
Chippendales is an interactive show, and, if you’re lucky, you might even get to go up on stage. They like to pick the fans who look the most excited, but there’s no pressure if you’re shy.
How much will I pay to see a show in Vegas?
Las Vegas is one of the top theater destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming theater, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What show should I see while I’m in Las Vegas?
Vegas is unique in that there are a number of shows that take up residencies in the city. Explore the listings above to see all of your options. You can sort through shows that are playing today, this weekend, and further in the future. You can also visit our Theater Page for all available shows.