- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Piff The Magic Dragon on Saturday May 8 at 6:00 pm at Flamingo Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 151 dollars to The Rat Pack is Back! - Las Vegas on Saturday May 8 at 7:30 pm at Copa Room at Tuscany Suites and Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 173 dollars to David Copperfield - Las Vegas on Saturday May 8 at 9:30 pm at David Copperfield Theater at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to High Roller Wheel - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at time to be announced at High Roller Wheel At the LINQ in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 120 dollars to X Burlesque Las Vegas - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at 7:00 pm at Flamingo Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 165 dollars to David Copperfield - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at 7:00 pm at David Copperfield Theater at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 208 dollars to Absinthe - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at 7:00 pm at Spiegeltent at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 163 dollars to David Copperfield - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at 9:30 pm at David Copperfield Theater at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 120 dollars to X Burlesque Las Vegas - Las Vegas on Sunday May 9 at 10:00 pm at Flamingo Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to High Roller Wheel - Las Vegas on Monday May 10 at time to be announced at High Roller Wheel At the LINQ in Las Vegas, NV
People come to Las Vegas for its live shows, and the Live Entertainment Capital of the World doesn’t disappoint. Vegas’s unique resident acts and Broadway options provide endless entertainment for visitors and locals alike.
Cirque Du Soleil has enjoyed a long and successful residency in Las Vegas. The Quebec-based company is the largest producer of theater in the world. Its shows in Las Vegas play to over 9000 people per night. Cirque’s performances combine trapeze and acrobatics with cutting-edge special effects and makeup to tell engrossing stories without using any dialogue. Cirque du Soleil frequently performs their own original shows, such as Kà, Mystère, and O. Mystère has a been a mainstay on the Las Vegas Strip since 1993 and has been performed over 10,000 times. Cirque has also created tribute shows such as The Beatles: Love and Michael Jackson: One. The group performs its shows at multiple venues in Las Vegas, including Treasure Island, MGM Grand, and New York-New York.
It wouldn’t be Vegas if there weren’t also options for adult theater as well. Chippendales is one of the most famous adult stage shows in Vegas. The all-male group performs to mostly female audiences (“We have no gender bias,” says their website, “but we do acknowledge that there’s not a lot of bros at these shows.”) The group performs at their own theater in the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Broadway’s home in Las Vegas is The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The Smith Center opened in 2012 and is one Vegas’s newer attractions. Its construction filled a surprising gap in the city’s entertainment options, as Vegas did not have a stand-alone performing arts center that could accommodate a Broadway show. The Smith Center’s 2000 seat theater will host The King and I, Rent, Love Never Dies, Hamilton, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, and more during its 2017-18 season.
What’s the best place to see theater in Vegas?
Cirque du Soleil is awesome, and even though they tour, there’s something special about seeing them in Vegas. Google their current shows and choose the one you think sounds the best. Pick your venue based on the show.
What theater can I see in Las Vegas this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see what theater is happening in Vegas over the weekend.
Cirque du Soleil’s theaters were built for their shows. If you sit in the upper level, the “overhead” performances will be closer to eye level—which can be pretty cool—but, really, there aren’t any bad seats.
Chippendales is an interactive show, and, if you’re lucky, you might even get to go up on stage. They like to pick the fans who look the most excited, but there’s no pressure if you’re shy.
How much will I pay to see a show in Vegas?
Las Vegas is one of the top theater destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming theater, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What show should I see while I’m in Las Vegas?
Vegas is unique in that there are a number of shows that take up residencies in the city. Explore the listings above to see all of your options. You can sort through shows that are playing today, this weekend, and further in the future. You can also visit our Theater Page for all available shows.