All Concerts in Houston
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Toad the Wet Sprocket on Monday June 5 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lydia Loveless on Monday June 5 at 7:30 pm at Warehouse Live - Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to ATTACK ATTACK! on Tuesday June 6 at 6:30 pm at Scout Bar in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Anees on Tuesday June 6 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lyn Lapid with Stephanie Poetri on Tuesday June 6 at 7:00 pm at The Bronze Peacock at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Waterparks on Tuesday June 6 at 7:00 pm at Warehouse Live - Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Welshly Arms with LVVRS on Wednesday June 7 at 7:00 pm at The Bronze Peacock at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Quadeca with quickly, quickly on Wednesday June 7 at 7:00 pm at White Oak Music Hall - Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Siddhartha on Wednesday June 7 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Modest Mouse on Wednesday June 7 at 8:00 pm at Bayou Music Center in Houston, TX
About Houston Concerts
As the largest city in Texas, Houston is a place where you won’t have any trouble finding live entertainment. Its many concert venues make the city a popular destination for top artists.
The Toyota Center, best known as the home arena for the NBA’s Houston Rockets, is Houston’s major arena for large concerts. The venue opened in 2003, and its first event was a Fleetwood Mac concert. The arena’s configuration gives it the largest lower level of any similar arena in the US. The building's capacity for concerts is 19,000, and a record crowd of 17,962 attended a Metallica concert in 2008.
Warehouse Live is a popular concert venue in Downtown Houston, just a short walk away from the home stadiums of the Houston Astros and the Houston Dynamo. The building opened in the 1920s, and, as you can probably guess from the name, it was originally used as a warehouse. The current venue has two separate concert spaces: the larger ballroom (which fits 1350) and the smaller studio (which fits 450). The artists you’ll find here won’t be as big as ones who would play at the Toyota Center, but the venue has hosted famous performers like Drake, Bruno Mars, Dashboard Confessional, Pink, and Kendrick Lamar—so there’s always a chance you could see the next big thing.
The House of Blues chain also operates in Houston. The location in Downtown Houston has a restaurant and bar open every day, and there’s live music on the calendar almost every day as well.
What concert venues are located in Houston?
The Toyota Center is a great venue, and if an artist you like is playing there, you shouldn’t hesitate to go. Fans praise the venue’s location and claim you’re never too far from the action.
The Warehouse Live is great if you’re looking to get even closer to the performers. Fans also rave about the sound quality of the arena.
What concerts are playing in Houston this weekend?
To see your options for this weekend, scroll up to the “All Concerts in Houston” section.
Tips for attending concerts in Houston
Except for a few couches, the Warehouse Live is standing room only, so don’t expect to be able to sit down at the show. And if you want to be close to the performers, you should get there up to an hour early: if you’re late, you’ll be standing way in the back.
Parking options differ depending on day of the week and time of day, so make sure you check signage wherever you park. Rideshare services may be a better option.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Houston?
Houston is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What show should I see while I’m in Houston?
Explore the listings above to see what artists are playing in Houston tonight, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Houston
- Angela Aguilar in Houston (Arena Theatre)
- boygenius in Houston
- Jill Scott in Houston (Revention Music Center)
- Juicy J in Houston
- Melanie Martinez in Houston (Smart Financial Centre)
- Romeo Santos in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Tanukichan in Houston
- The Velveteers in Houston
- TWICE in Houston
- Yelawolf in Houston (House of Blues Houston)
Concerts in Houston by Venue
- Concerts at 713 Music Hall
- Concerts at Arena Theatre
- Concerts at Bayou Music Center
- Concerts at House of Blues Houston
- Concerts at NRG Arena
- Concerts at Scout Bar
- Concerts at Smart Financial Centre
- Concerts at The Bronze Peacock at House of Blues Houston
- Concerts at Warehouse Live - Houston
- Concerts at White Oak Music Hall - Houston