- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Ministry (Rescheduled from 07/24/2020) on Friday April 23 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Badfish on Friday April 23 at 7:00 pm at House of Blues Houston in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 139 dollars to Grupo Firme on Sunday April 25 at 1:00 pm at Monumental Plaza Garibaldi in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Grupo Firme on Sunday April 25 at 8:00 pm at Monumental Plaza Garibaldi in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 167 dollars to Celtic Woman on Tuesday April 27 at 3:00 pm at Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land, TX
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Adam Ant on Tuesday April 27 at 8:00 pm at Bayou Music Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Bronco on Friday April 30 at 8:30 pm at Arena Theatre in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Air Supply on Saturday May 1 at 9:00 pm at Arena Theatre in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Night Ranger on Saturday May 8 at 7:00 pm at Warehouse Live in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Pesado on Saturday May 8 at 8:30 pm at Arena Theatre in Houston, TX
As the largest city in Texas, Houston is a place where you won’t have any trouble finding live entertainment. Its many concert venues make the city a popular destination for top artists.
The Toyota Center, best known as the home arena for the NBA’s Houston Rockets, is Houston’s major arena for large concerts. The venue opened in 2003, and its first event was a Fleetwood Mac concert. The arena’s configuration gives it the largest lower level of any similar arena in the US. The building's capacity for concerts is 19,000, and a record crowd of 17,962 attended a Metallica concert in 2008. Some of the more recent and upcoming concerts at the Toyota Center include Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, The Weekend, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Shakira, and Shania Twain.
Warehouse Live is a popular concert venue in Downtown Houston, just a short walk away from the home stadiums of the Houston Astros and the Houston Dynamo. The building opened in the 1920s, and, as you can probably guess from the name, it was originally used as a warehouse. The current venue has two separate concert spaces: the larger Ballroom (which fits 1350) and the smaller Studio (which fits 450). The artists you’ll find here won’t be as big as ones who would play at the Toyota Center, but the venue has hosted famous performers like Drake, Bruno Mars, Dashboard Confessional, Pink, and Kendrick Lamar—so there’s always a chance you could see the next big thing. Some recent and upcoming shows at Warehouse Live include XYLO, Insane Clown Posse, Azealia Banks, Chicano Batman, and Tyler the Creator. The venue schedules a number of events each week.
The House of Blues chain also operates in Houston. The location in Downtown Houston has a restaurant and bar open every day, and there’s live music on the calendar almost every day as well.
Where’s the best place to see a concert in Houston?
The Toyota Center is a great venue, and if an artist you like is playing there, you shouldn’t hesitate to go. Fans praise the venue’s location and say you’re never too far from the action.
The Warehouse Live is great if you’re looking to get even closer to the performers. Fans also rave about the sound quality of the arena.
What concerts are playing in Houston this weekend?
To see your options for this weekend, scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section.
Except for a few couches, the Warehouse Live is standing room only, so don’t expect to be able to sit down at the show. And if you want to be close to the performers, you should get there up to an hour early: if you’re late, you’ll be standing way in the back.
Parking in Downtown Houston is free after 6PM on most nights and all day on Sundays.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Houston?
Houston is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What show should I see while I’m in Houston?
Explore the listings above to see what artists are playing in Houston tonight, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Houston
- Elton John in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Fall Out Boy in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
- Green Day in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
- Jenny Lewis in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
- Joan Jett in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
- Justin Bieber in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Motley Crue in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
- My Chemical Romance in Houston (Toyota Center)
- Poison in Houston (Minute Maid Park)
Concerts in Houston by Venue
- Concerts at Arena Theatre
- Concerts at Bayou Music Center
- Concerts at Champion Forest Baptist Church
- Concerts at House of Blues Houston
- Concerts at Monumental Plaza Garibaldi
- Concerts at Scout Bar
- Concerts at Smart Financial Centre
- Concerts at The Wildcatter Saloon
- Concerts at Warehouse Live
- Concerts at White Oak Music Hall