All Concerts in Charlotte
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Corey Smith on Friday February 10 at 11:00 pm at Coyote Joe's in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Kathleen Edwards on Saturday February 11 at 7:30 pm at The Evening Muse in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Keb' Mo' on Saturday February 11 at 8:00 pm at Knight Theater in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Purgatory on Saturday February 11 at 8:00 pm at Amos' Southend in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Jim Messina on Saturday February 11 at 8:30 pm at The Fillmore - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lil Darkie on Monday February 13 at 7:00 pm at The Underground - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Matt Nathanson on Tuesday February 14 at 7:30 pm at Amos' Southend in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to STRFKR on Tuesday February 14 at 8:00 pm at The Underground - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Charles Wesley Godwin on Wednesday February 15 at 8:00 pm at Amos' Southend in Charlotte, NC
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Parkway Drive on Wednesday February 15 at 8:00 pm at The Fillmore - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC
About Charlotte Concerts
As the largest city in North Carolina, Charlotte is packed with live entertainment and music options.
Ovens Auditorium is one of Charlotte’s longest-running live entertainment spaces. It opened in 1955 as part of a sports and entertainment complex. Famous artists like James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, the Jackson Five, and the Backstreet Boys have played at Ovens Auditorium and the neighboring Bojangles Coliseum, which is now used primarily as the home arena for the Checkers, Charlotte’s minor league hockey team. Charlotte’s major sports teams eventually outgrew the old sports complex’s space and moved elsewhere in the city, but the 2460 capacity Ovens Auditorium remains a major venue in the city’s live music scene. Seating at the venue is auditorium-style, with balcony, mezzanine, and orchestra levels. Upcoming and recent artists at Ovens Auditorium include Jason Isbell with Frank Turner, Evanescence, Robert Plant, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra.
For larger events, you’ll want to check out the PNC Music Pavilion. The Pavilion is an outdoor amphitheater-style venue. Its large capacity of 18,768 has made it an ideal location for tours like Ozzfest and The Vans Warped Tour. The Pavilion has around 8600 seats, and the crowd on the lawn takes up the rest of the space. Some major artists, including KISS, The Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Spice Girls, and Snoop Dogg have played at the PNC Music Pavilion since it opened in 1991.
What concert venues are located in Charlotte?
Most high-profile acts will play at PNC Music Pavilion. How much fun you’ll have can depend on the weather—especially if you’re out on the lawn—but it’s a good venue for high-quality performers. Other exciting venues include Ovens Auditorium, Neighborhood Theater, The Fillmore and The Underground.
What concerts are playing this weekend?
To see who’s performing in Charlotte this weekend, scroll up to the “All Concerts in Charlotte” section for listings and tickets.
Tips for attending concerts in Charlotte
PNC Pavilion is a semi-outdoor venue. The seats and stage are covered, but the lawn is out in the open. If you want to be close to the performers, or if you just want to avoid the elements, try to find tickets off of the lawn. If you do opt for lawn tickets, you can bring a lawn chair or a beach towel to sit on. Parking at the venue will run you $25.00+. Local CATS buses also stop close to the Pavilion.
How much are concert tickets in Charlotte?
Charlotte is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What artists are coming to Charlotte?
To see upcoming concerts in Charlotte, explore the listings above to find concerts happening today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Charlotte
- Blink-182 in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Dead & Company in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Fall Out Boy in Charlotte
- Gracie Abrams in Charlotte
- Luke Combs in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Muna in Charlotte
- Paramore in Charlotte
- Plies in Charlotte
- Rauw Alejandro in Charlotte
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER in Charlotte