- Daryl Hall & John Oates with Squeeze and KT Tunstall
Aug 15 · MidFlorida Credit Union AmphitheatreFrom $35
- Kenny Chesney with Florida Georgia Line and Old Dominion
May 1 · Raymond James StadiumFrom $65
- Brooks and Dunn
Oct 8 · MidFlorida Credit Union AmphitheatreFrom $77
- Backstreet Boys
Jun 22 · MidFlorida Credit Union AmphitheatreFrom $60
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Daryl Hall & John Oates with Squeeze and KT Tunstall on Saturday August 15 at 7:00 pm at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Breaking Benjamin with Bush on Saturday August 22 at 5:00 pm at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Dance Gavin Dance on Saturday August 22 at 7:00 pm at Jannus Live in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Firefall with Poco and Pure Prairie League on Saturday August 22 at 7:30 pm at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater, FL
- Find tickets from 86 dollars to Trevor Hall with Brett Dennen on Saturday August 29 at 7:00 pm at Jannus Live in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Hayes Carll with Carolina Story on Saturday September 5 at 8:00 pm at The Attic in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Brad Paisley with Jordan Davis on Sunday September 6 at 7:00 pm at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to The Dirty Knobs on Wednesday September 9 at 7:00 pm at The Orpheum in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Xavier Wulf with Attila on Sunday September 13 at 3:30 pm at The Ritz Ybor in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular on Friday September 18 at 8:00 pm at Mahaffey Theater in Saint Petersburg, FL
Concerts in Tampa Details
The Tampa Bay area, which includes both Tampa and St. Petersburg, is the major metropolitan center of Western Florida. The area is well known for its pro-sports teams and college sports from the University of Southern Florida. The area takes advantage of its large venues and is also a major scene for concerts in Florida.
The NHL’s Tampa Bay Lightning play their home games in Amalie Arena. The arena has hosted many concerts since it opened in 1996. The arena’s concerts have seen some special moments: after the Lightning won the Stanley Cup in 2004, Tim McGraw sang on stage with the trophy. Bon Jovi has played four separate tours at the arena to a total of over 80,000 fans. Billy Joel, Elton John, the Rolling Stones, and Garth Brooks have all sold out shows at Amalie Arena. The arena’s capacity for concerts is 21,500. Noteworthy concerts during the Lightning’s 2017-18 season include Bruno Mars, Tim McGraw with Faith Hill, Santana, Fall Out Boy, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Lorde.
Florida’s warm climate means that its biggest outdoor amphitheater, the 20,000-capacity MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, can stay open year-round. The amphitheater is located on the Florida State Fairgrounds. The venue is best known for hosting rock and pop acts, but features artists across many genres. Artists as different from each other as Aerosmith, Lil Wayne, and the Jonas Brothers have all played at the amphitheater. In the summer of 2017, the amphitheater hosted concerts from Rise Against, Chicago, Incubus, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, and Green Day. The venue is also known for its annual music festival, 97X’s Next Big Thing, which mostly features alternative rock. The festival is held each year on the first weekend in December. The festival’s lineup in 2017 includes The Lumineers, Paramore, and many other artists.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Tampa?
You might as well take advantage of the warm weather and check out the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre. You might find a good deal out on the lawn, but keep in mind that you might get wet. The show will go on rain or shine. The seats at the venue are covered, but the lawn isn’t.
What concerts are happening in Tampa over the weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see listings and tickets for concerts in Tampa this weekend.
You can take the TECO Trolley directly to Amalie Arena and avoid having to drive and pay for parking. A one-way trip on the trolley costs $2.50.
You can bring a lawn chair to the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, and the venue allows outside food in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Tampa?
Tampa is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Tampa?
Take a look through the listings above to see what concerts are in Tampa tonight, over the weekend, and further in the future. It’s always nice in Tampa, and there are always several options.