- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Joywave on Thursday September 24 at 8:00 pm at Trees in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Yaeji on Thursday September 24 at 8:00 pm at Granada Theater in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Riley Green (18+) on Thursday September 24 at 9:00 pm at Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to HRVY on Friday September 25 at 7:00 pm at Cambridge Room at House Of Blues - Dallas in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to The Bellamy Brothers on Friday September 25 at 8:00 pm at Arlington Music Hall in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Best Coast on Friday September 25 at 8:00 pm at Granada Theater in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Alejandro Fernandez on Friday September 25 at 9:00 pm at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, TX
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Riley Green (18+) on Friday September 25 at 10:00 pm at Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to AC Slater (18+) on Friday September 25 at 10:00 pm at Stereo Live Dallas in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to The Oak Ridge Boys on Saturday September 26 at 5:00 pm at Arlington Music Hall in Arlington, TX
Concerts in Dallas Details
Dallas is the major metropolitan and cultural hub of North Texas. Though the city may be best known for its pro sports, the city’s size, venues, and prominent arts scene makes Dallas also a great place for music.
Dallas’s famous sports arenas double as spectacular concert venues. The Dallas Cowboys' massive, billion dollar AT&T Stadium has already hosted some of the world’s biggest artists since it opened in 2009. In fact, the first event at the stadium was a country concert featuring Blake Shelton and Texas native, George Strait. The venue’s capacity changes depending on the show, but its record attendance is 104,793 at a second George Strait concert in 2014. Other recent artists to play at AT&T Stadium include Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, and U2. Ed Sheeran is scheduled to perform at the stadium in 2018.
The American Airlines Center, the shared home of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and the NHL’s Dallas Stars, is also one of the best places to see a concert in Dallas. The arena opened in 2001, and its first event was an Eagles concert. The AAC holds up to 21,000 fans at concerts. The building has received mostly positive feedback from fans, who rave about the venue’s sound quality and acoustics. Recent and upcoming concerts at the American Airlines Center include Janet Jackson, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Arcade Fire, Fall Out Boy, Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, and Lana Del Rey.
The famous music chain House of Blues operates a club in the Victory Park area, not far from the American Airlines Center. The Dallas location has a full restaurant and bar, and it holds events almost daily. Its concert capacity is 1650. Recent and upcoming performers at Dallas House of Blues include Rufus, Andrew W.K, Foster the People, and Blues Traveler.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Dallas?
If you’re not able to plan very far in advance, the House of Blues has live music nearly every night. But if you’re in the city while an artist you like is playing at one of the big sports stadiums, you should definitely check those arenas out as well.
What artists are playing in Dallas this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to check out what concerts you can see in Dallas this weekend.
The House of Blues has its own restaurant, and if you spend $20 or more there, you’ll get a Pass the Line voucher that you can redeem to get into a show without waiting in line.
House of Blues also offers free live music at certain times. You can come just for the free show, or if you have tickets to a show, check to see if there’s free music on the date of your show, and you’ll get to see a free second concert.
How much do concert tickets cost in Dallas?
Dallas is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What show should I see while I’m in Dallas?
There’s enough variety in Dallas for any type of music lover. Scroll through the listings above to see what artists are playing in Dallas today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Dallas
- BTS in Dallas (Cotton Bowl)
- Elton John in Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Green Day in Dallas (Globe Life Field)
- Harry Styles in Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Jenny Lewis in Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Dallas (Globe Life Field)
- Justin Bieber in Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Motley Crue in Dallas (Globe Life Field)
- Poison in Dallas (Globe Life Field)
- The Rolling Stones in Dallas (Cotton Bowl)
Concerts in Dallas by Venue
- Concerts at Arlington Music Hall
- Concerts at Billy Bob's Texas
- Concerts at Cambridge Room at House Of Blues - Dallas
- Concerts at Coyote Drive In
- Concerts at Granada Theater
- Concerts at Stereo Live Dallas
- Concerts at The Bomb Factory
- Concerts at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- Concerts at The Star - Frisco
- Concerts at Trees