- Find tickets from 17 dollars to SESI/Franca Basketball Club of Brazil at Brooklyn Nets Preseason on Friday October 4 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Preseason: Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors on Friday October 18 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Minnesota Timberwolves at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday October 23 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 94 dollars to New York Knicks at Brooklyn Nets on Friday October 25 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday October 27 at 5:00 pm at FedExForum in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday October 30 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets on Friday November 1 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons on Saturday November 2 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to New Orleans Pelicans at Brooklyn Nets on Monday November 4 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Portland Trail Blazers on Friday November 8 at 7:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Phoenix Suns on Sunday November 10 at 6:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Utah Jazz on Tuesday November 12 at 7:00 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Denver Nuggets on Thursday November 14 at 8:30 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls on Saturday November 16 at 5:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Brooklyn Nets on Monday November 18 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Charlotte Hornets at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday November 20 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Sacramento Kings at Brooklyn Nets on Friday November 22 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at New York Knicks on Sunday November 24 at 6:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday November 25 at 7:00 pm at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Boston Celtics on Wednesday November 27 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Boston Celtics at Brooklyn Nets on Friday November 29 at 12:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets on Sunday December 1 at 3:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday December 4 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Charlotte Hornets on Friday December 6 at 7:00 pm at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Denver Nuggets at Brooklyn Nets on Sunday December 8 at 3:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn Nets Details
Once the New Jersey Nets, the Brooklyn Nets moved to New York in 2012. Since then, the team has put together some quality teams that have competed at a high level. With some great players and personalities, the Nets haven't just been a contender at times since moving to Brooklyn, but have been a contender with a personality all their own.
A lot of that personality came when the team was moved to Brooklyn thanks in large part to Jay-Z, who was a part owner of the team at the time. Jay-Z served almost as a face of the ownership of the team, as he embodied what many wanted to see out of the Nets during the move, which was a real embracing of Brooklyn as more than just a part of New York City.
On the court, the Nets have produced some very strong teams just during their time in Brooklyn. The team had a star-studded lineup throughout the early portion of their time there. Players like Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Joe Johnson, and Deron Williams all played at Barclays Center during the first few years of the team's existence in the heart of New York with good success.
Rivalries for the Nets have been plentiful since the move. Geographically, the Knicks will always be a natural rival, as the two fight for the hearts and minds of New York on a basketball version of the Subway Series. The Nets also formed a fun rivalry with the Toronto Raptors, as the two teams went head-to-head in the playoffs many times after the Nets made their move. Brooklyn got the better of Toronto in a good portion of those games, showcasing that the team had a toughness that embodied the new place that they called home.
How to purchase Brooklyn Nets tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Brooklyn Nets tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Nets games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Brooklyn Nets tickets.
When do Nets playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Nets make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Nets playoff tickets!
Brooklyn Nets schedule
Brooklyn plays its games throughout the season at the Barclays Center, although specific home dates and times are released in the middle of August ahead of most seasons. Brooklyn's regular season starts in the month of October, and the regular season ends in April. In years where the Nets play well enough to get into the playoffs, the postseason starts in April and culminates with the NBA Finals in June.
How much do Nets tickets cost?
In general, Nets tickets can cost more or less depending on where fans want to sit for each game. Seats closer to the floor will end up costing more than upper level seating as a general rule, and prices can also vary based on who the Nets are competing with on a given night. On average, resale tickets to see the Nets are $73.
When Do The Nets Play The Knicks
The Nets and Knicks square off multiple times per year with New York supremacy on the line. Both teams play in the NBA's Atlantic Division, which means that they get more games in against one another than opponents from different divisions due to the way the NBA schedules its games.
Brooklyn Nets Top Matchups
The Brooklyn Nets have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Nets vs. Celtics Tickets
- Nets vs. Knicks Tickets
- Nets vs. 76ers Tickets
- Nets vs. Raptors Tickets
- Nets vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Nets vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Nets vs. Thunder Tickets
- Nets vs. Trail Blazers Tickets
- Nets vs. Jazz Tickets
- Nets vs. Bulls Tickets
- Nets vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Nets vs. Pistons Tickets
- Nets vs. Pacers Tickets
- Nets vs. Bucks Tickets
Brooklyn Nets Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
March 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports (2/26 - 3/4)
Kobe is winning awards, Phil Mickelson is winning tournaments, and JR Smith is pissed. Nope, it’s not 2010, it’s last week in sports! J.R. Smith is Soup-er Frustrated It wouldn’t be news in itself that J.R. Smith, a notedly temperamental talent, threw his soup at assistant coach Damon Jones on Thursday if it wasn’t perfectly…
December 14, 2017
Courtside Celebrities: Famously Loyal NBA Fans
It’s no secret that celebrities are just like internet writers: Beautiful, debonair, flush with cash, and fans of sports. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the two groups when watching an NFL game as they pan across the arena. Luckily, we’re here to help you spot a few of the highest…
November 28, 2017
Best Shows to Take Your Parents to in New York City
Having your parents visit you in New York City can be both delightful and stressful. Sure they'll stock your apartment with essentials (and might even spring for 2-ply toilet paper), but in a city with so much going on, choosing the right "night out" can be taxing. At SeatGeek we're all about the live experiences,…