- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets on Monday February 24 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Memphis Grizzlies at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday March 4 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to San Antonio Spurs at Brooklyn Nets on Friday March 6 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Brooklyn Nets on Sunday March 8 at 3:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday March 18 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Boston Celtics at Brooklyn Nets on Saturday March 21 at 6:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets on Monday March 23 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Los Angeles Clippers at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday March 25 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Cleveland Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets on Saturday March 28 at 6:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Portland Trail Blazers at Brooklyn Nets on Monday March 30 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday April 1 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Dallas Mavericks at Brooklyn Nets on Sunday April 5 at 6:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Milwaukee Bucks at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday April 15 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn Nets Details
Once the New Jersey Nets, the Brooklyn Nets moved to New York in 2012. Since then, the team has put together some quality teams that have competed at a high level. With some great players and personalities, the Nets haven't just been a contender at times since moving to Brooklyn, but have been a contender with a personality all their own.
A lot of that personality came when the team was moved to Brooklyn thanks in large part to Jay-Z, who was a part owner of the team at the time. Jay-Z served almost as a face of the ownership of the team, as he embodied what many wanted to see out of the Nets during the move, which was a real embracing of Brooklyn as more than just a part of New York City.
Rivalries for the Nets have been plentiful since the move. Geographically, the Knicks will always be a natural rival, as the two fight for the hearts and minds of New York on a basketball version of the Subway Series. The Nets also formed a fun rivalry with the Toronto Raptors, as the two teams went head-to-head in the playoffs many times after the Nets made their move. Brooklyn got the better of Toronto in a good portion of those games, showcasing that the team had a toughness that embodied the new place that they called home.
Brooklyn Nets schedule
Brooklyn plays its games throughout the season at the Barclays Center, although specific home dates and times are released in the middle of August ahead of most seasons. Brooklyn's regular season starts in the month of October, and the regular season ends in April. In years where the Nets play well enough to get into the playoffs, the postseason starts in April and culminates with the NBA Finals in June.
Frequently Asked Questions About Brooklyn Nets Tickets
How much are Brooklyn Nets tickets?
Nets ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Nets tickets can be found for as low as $23.00, with an average price of $132.00.
How to get cheap Brooklyn Nets tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Nets tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $23.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Nets tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do Brooklyn Nets play?
The Nets home games are played at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Do I need to print my Brooklyn Nets tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for NBA games. Brooklyn Nets are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Brooklyn Nets game?
Each NBA team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Nets policy states all children under 34 inches are free.
How to buy Brooklyn Nets tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Nets tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Nets tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Nets tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Nets tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Nets tickets.
Brooklyn Nets Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
March 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports (2/26 - 3/4)
Kobe is winning awards, Phil Mickelson is winning tournaments, and JR Smith is pissed. Nope, it’s not 2010, it’s last week in sports! J.R. Smith is Soup-er Frustrated It wouldn’t be news in itself that J.R. Smith, a notedly temperamental talent, threw his soup at assistant coach Damon Jones on Thursday if it wasn’t perfectly…
December 14, 2017
Courtside Celebrities: Famously Loyal NBA Fans
It’s no secret that celebrities are just like internet writers: Beautiful, debonair, flush with cash, and fans of sports. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the two groups when watching an NFL game as they pan across the arena. Luckily, we’re here to help you spot a few of the highest…
November 28, 2017
Best Shows to Take Your Parents to in New York City
Having your parents visit you in New York City can be both delightful and stressful. Sure they'll stock your apartment with essentials (and might even spring for 2-ply toilet paper), but in a city with so much going on, choosing the right "night out" can be taxing. At SeatGeek we're all about the live experiences,…