- Find tickets from 58 dollars to NCAA Tournament First Four - Full Strip on Tuesday March 19 at 6:39 pm at University of Dayton Arena in Dayton, OH
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to NCAA Tournament First Four - Session 2 - NC Central vs. North Dakota St, ASU vs. St John's on Wednesday March 20 at 6:40 pm at University of Dayton Arena in Dayton, OH
- Find tickets to St. John's Red Storm at Arizona State Sun Devils Basketball on Wednesday March 20 at 9:10 pm at University of Dayton Arena in Dayton, OH
- Find tickets from 222 dollars to NCAA Tournament Tulsa - Full Strip on Friday March 22 at 12:29 am at BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to NCAA Tournament Tulsa - Session 1 - Texas Tech vs. Northern Kentucky, Buffalo vs. TBD on Friday March 22 at 12:30 pm at BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
St. John's Red Storm Basketball Details
There aren’t many major college basketball programs with four coaches in the Basketball Hall of Fame, but hoops history at St. John’s is just a bit different than everywhere else.
The Johnnies first tipped off in 1907, losing their inaugural contest to NYU. Since then, the program has won more than 1,800 games. The Red Storm currently play in the Big East Conference, which includes longtime rivals Georgetown, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova.
Highlights from the program’s history include back-to-back NIT Championships in 1943 and 1944 – in an era when the NIT was college basketball’s premier tournament – and a 1985 NCAA Final Four appearance.
The Hall-of-Fame coaches mentioned above are Joe Lapchick, Frank McGuire, Lou Carnesecca and Chris Mullin. All were born and raised in the New York metropolitan area – basketball is the city game, after all – with Mullin’s legendary contributions coming as a player under Carnesecca in the 1980s. He was the Big East Player of the Year three times, won the Wooden Award as national player of the year in 1985, and was named as the school’s head coach in 2015.
Located in the Queens, N.Y., neighborhood of Jamaica, the Red Storm play most home games on campus at Carnesecca Arena, along with a handful of games each season at Madison Square Garden. Both venues are accessible via the New York City subway system, though you’ll need to take a bus or a cab from the station to get to campus.
While the Garden bills itself as the “World’s Most Famous Arena,” Carnesecca offers a cozier setting (approx.. 5,600 seats), and makes it easier to hear the Pep Band. The ticket prices are reasonable, too.
Ready for some high-level college hoops action involving an historic program? Get to a St. John’s game this season!