- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Iowa State Cyclones at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday October 19 at 11:00 am at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at Kansas Jayhawks Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Kansas in Lawrence, KS
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Kansas State Wildcats at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets to Texas Tech Red Raiders at TCU Horned Frogs Womens Volleyball on Saturday November 23 at 1:00 pm at University Rec Center at TCU in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at Texas Longhorns Football on Friday November 29 at 11:00 am at Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, TX
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Texas Tech Red Raiders Football Details
West Texas is quiet, with lots of open space. But it comes alive on fall Saturdays in Lubbock, when the Red Raiders play at home.
Texas Tech’s football program dates to 1925, when the team was first known as the Matadors. The school competed in the Southwest Conference from 1956 until its dissolution, and joined the Big 12 for its first season in 1996. The team boasts a dozen consensus All-America selections, and seven members of the College Football Hall of Fame.
The team plays home games at Jones AT&T Stadium, which seats just over 60,000 fans and has a unique scoreboard pairing. Behind the south end zone, you’ll see the old-school Double T scoreboard, which was installed in 1978 and looks every bit its age (in a good way). Behind the north is a 3,800-square foot HD jumbotron that is one of the largest in the country.
The Masked Rider – Tech’s mascot – leads the team onto the field for every home game. And when it comes time for the opening kickoff, you just might notice the tradition of students throwing tortillas in the stands. The Red Raider student section can be as fun and rowdy as they come.
A good tailgating option for visitors is Raider Alley, which has food, music, a pregame pep rally, and more.
Tech’s biggest rival is Baylor, against whom it has played regularly since 1929. Formerly a home-and-home affair, the series moved to AT&T Stadium in Dallas in 2011.
How to purchase Texas Tech Red Raiders tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Texas Tech Red Raiders tickets.
- Browse Texas Tech Red Raiders listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Texas Tech Red Raiders tickets.
Texas Tech Red Raiders schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Texas Tech Tickets page. The 2018 Red Raiders regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Texas Tech Red Raiders tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Texas Tech Red Raiders tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Tech tickets start at about $9, but could reach up to $59 for bigger games.
When do Texas Tech Red Raiders postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Texas Tech Red Raiders make the Big 12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Texas Tech postseason tickets!
When does Texas Tech play Baylor?
This 2018 season, the Red Raiders will face off against the Baylor Bears on November 24th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Football Top Matchups
Texas Tech Red Raiders Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 13, 2013
Matchups: Texas Tech vs. No. 5 Baylor in Texas Shootout
2013 Texas Tech - Baylor Tickets Texas Tech Red Raiders & Baylor Bears Rivalry Texas Tech at Baylor in Arlington Preview Texas Tech Red raiders at No. 5 Baylor Bears 11/16/13 Last week, the Baylor Bears' clash with the Oklahoma Sooners was somewhat of an afterthought. Sharing the Thursday night stage with the more established…