- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Legends Classic on Monday November 23 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Legends Classic on Tuesday November 24 at 5:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets to Vanderbilt Commodores at Arkansas Razorbacks Basketball on date to be announced at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball Details
Nashville is known for its great music scene, including historic landmarks like the Grand Ole Opry, and plenty of modern venues. It’s also the home of the Vanderbilt Commodores men’s basketball team, and we highly recommend attending a game if you’re in town this winter.
Vanderbilt’s basketball program dates back to 1900, and the school is one of the founding members of the Southeastern Conference, joining nine other institutions when the SEC formed in 1932. The Commodores won SEC Tournament titles in 1951 and 2012, reached the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight in 1965, and claimed an NIT title in 1990.
Vandy plays home games in the cozy, on-campus Memorial Gymnasium, which has one of the more unusual layouts in college basketball. The court is raised above the floor – sort of like a stage, as there was initially consideration of adapting it to a concert hall when the school contemplated de-emphasizing athletics in favor of its already stellar academic reputation.
The out-of-bounds areas along the sides of the court are very wide, and team benches are located beyond the baselines. Opposing coaches have long thought that the design gives Vanderbilt a significant home-court advantage.
Memorial’s rafters feature a pair of retired numbers. No. 43 is for forward/center Clyde Lee, who earned All-America honors along with the SEC Player of the Year Award in 1965. No. 25 is for Perry Wallace, who was the first African-American player in the SEC.
By all means, take in the music scene when you visit Nashville. Just make sure to experience the sweet shooting of the Commodores while you’re there.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vanderbilt Basketball Tickets
How much are Vanderbilt basketball tickets?
Vanderbilt Commodores basketball ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Vanderbilt Commodores tickets can be found for as low as $12.00, with an average price of $29.00 but can vary depending on the opponent.
Where do the Vanderbilt Commodores play?
The Vanderbilt Commodores basketball team home games are played at Memorial Gym on the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, TN.
What conference do the Vanderbilt Commodores play in?
The Vanderbilt Commodores basketball team represents Vanderbilt University and competes in the NCAA’s SEC.
How to buy Vanderbilt Commodores basketball tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Vanderbilt Commodores basketball tickets.
- Browse the above listings of School College Basketball tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Vanderbilt Commodores basketball tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Vanderbilt Commodores basketball tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Vanderbilt Commodores basketball tickets.
Other SEC Basketball Teams
Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball Top Matchups
Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|