- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Oklahoma Sooners Basketball on Saturday January 26 at 3:00 pm at Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Kentucky Wildcats at Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball on Tuesday January 29 at 8:00 pm at Memorial Gym in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Missouri Tigers Basketball on Saturday February 2 at 7:30 pm at Mizzou Arena in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Arkansas Razorbacks Basketball on Tuesday February 5 at 8:00 pm at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball on Saturday February 9 at 7:30 pm at Memorial Gym in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Florida Gators Basketball on Wednesday February 13 at 9:00 pm at Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville, FL
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball on Saturday February 16 at 11:00 am at Memorial Gym in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Tennessee Volunteers Basketball on Tuesday February 19 at 7:00 pm at Thompson Boling Arena in Knoxville, TN
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Alabama Crimson Tide Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 5:00 pm at Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Texas A&M Aggies Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 5:00 pm at Reed Arena in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball on Wednesday March 6 at 7:30 pm at Memorial Gym in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at LSU Tigers Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 7:30 pm at Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball Details
Nashville is known for its great music scene, including historic landmarks like the Grand Ole Opry, and plenty of modern venues. It’s also the home of the Vanderbilt Commodores men’s basketball team, and we highly recommend attending a game if you’re in town this winter.
Vanderbilt’s basketball program dates back to 1900, and the school is one of the founding members of the Southeastern Conference, joining nine other institutions when the SEC formed in 1932. The Commodores won SEC Tournament titles in 1951 and 2012, reached the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight in 1965, and claimed an NIT title in 1990.
Vandy plays home games in the cozy, on-campus Memorial Gymnasium, which has one of the more unusual layouts in college basketball. The court is raised above the floor – sort of like a stage, as there was initially consideration of adapting it to a concert hall when the school contemplated de-emphasizing athletics in favor of its already stellar academic reputation.
The out-of-bounds areas along the sides of the court are very wide, and team benches are located beyond the baselines. Opposing coaches have long thought that the design gives Vanderbilt a significant home-court advantage.
Memorial’s rafters feature a pair of retired numbers. No. 43 is for forward/center Clyde Lee, who earned All-America honors along with the SEC Player of the Year Award in 1965. No. 25 is for Perry Wallace, who was the first African-American player in the SEC.
By all means, take in the music scene when you visit Nashville. Just make sure to experience the sweet shooting of the Commodores while you’re there.