All concerts near Atlanta
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Elton John on Thursday September 22 2022 at 8:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Elton John Atlanta Tickets
How much are Elton John Atlanta tickets?
Tickets for Elton John shows in Atlanta start at $121.00, and average $138.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Elton John Atlanta tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Elton John concerts in Atlanta, tickets can be found for as low as $121.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Elton John shows close to Atlanta
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Elton John playing in Atlanta?
When Elton John performs in Atlanta, concerts are typically held at State Farm Arena, which seats 21000, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, which seats 83000, or Lakewood Amphitheatre, which seats 18920. For more concerts in Atlanta, browse our Atlanta concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Elton John by City
- Elton John in Arlington
- Elton John in Pittsburgh (PPG Paints Arena)
- Elton John in Kansas City (T-Mobile Center)
- Elton John in Atlanta (State Farm Arena)
- Elton John in Cleveland (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse)
- Elton John in Chicago (United Center)
- Elton John in New York
- Elton John in Nashville (Bridgestone Arena)
- Elton John in Oklahoma City (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Elton John in Los Angeles (The Greek Theatre)
- Elton John in Washington
- Elton John in Detroit (Little Caesars Arena)
- Elton John in Columbus (Schottenstein Center)
- Elton John in Indianapolis (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
- Elton John in St. Louis (Enterprise Center)
- Elton John in Miami (American Airlines Arena)
- Elton John in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Elton John in Phoenix (Gila River Arena)
- Elton John in Vancouver (Rogers Arena)
- Elton John in Milwaukee (Fiserv Forum)