- Find tickets from 91 dollars to Eric Church on Saturday July 21 at 7:30 pm at California Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles, CA
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo with Eric Church on Wednesday July 25 at 8:00 pm at Cheyenne Frontier Days in Cheyenne, WY
- Find tickets from 254 dollars to Mountain Home Country Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Alan Jackson on Friday July 27 at time to be announced at Mountain Home Festival Grounds in Mountain Home, ID
- Find tickets from 131 dollars to Mountain Home Country Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Eric Church on Friday July 27 at 12:00 pm at Mountain Home Festival Grounds in Mountain Home, ID
- Find tickets from 210 dollars to Country Crossings Music Festival (Sunday Pass) with Chris Janson, Eric Church on Sunday July 29 at 11:00 am at Jackson County Fairgrounds in Central Point, OR
- Find tickets to Sunfest Country Music Festival (4 Day Pass) with Dallas Smith, George Canyon, Eric Church on Thursday August 2 at time to be announced at Laketown Ranch Music and Recreation Park in Lake Cowichan, Canada
- Find tickets from 157 dollars to Eric Church on Saturday August 11 at 8:00 pm at Choctaw Grand Theater in Durant, OK
- Find tickets from 371 dollars to Willamette Country Music Festival (4 Day Pass) with Alabama, Lady Antebellum, Kid Rock, and more on Thursday August 16 at 10:00 am at Willamette Country Music Festival Grounds in Brownsville, OR
- Find tickets from 177 dollars to Ohana Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Eric Church on Friday September 28 at 3:00 pm at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Eric Church Details
It’s the classic Nashville success story: Wide-eyed aspiring musician plays Jimmy Buffett covers at local dive bars, occasionally getting into rowdy fights with patrons who weren’t won over by the chill Buffett vibes. OK, maybe that’s just Eric Church, but there’s something about his story that’s classic country music. He worked his way up from the bottom of the food chain to the top, with plenty of stops in between.
Church made his first breakthrough thanks to his songwriting skills, getting plenty of attention specifically for co-writing Terri Clark’s “The World Needs a Drink.” A year after that song came out in 2005, Church began to release music of his own. With a strong reputation in the industry, Church’s debut album Sinners Like Me reached No. 7 on the U.S. Country chart and 29 on the Billboard 200, and singles “How ‘Bout You” and “Two Pink Lines” each charted in the country top 20. His next album, Carolina (2009), sold even better.
In 2011, Church burst into stardom. Chief went topped the charts and went Triple Platinum, and “Drink in My Hand” and “Springsteen” became his first two No. 1 country songs. Three years later, follow-up The Outsiders also went No. 1. Church released his most recent album, Mr. Misunderstood, in the fall of 2015. The album shows off the skillful songwriting that first brought him success while still supplying the jams that have made him one of country’s best-selling artists in recent years.
Eric Church Setlist
Below is a list of songs included in the Eric Church setlist. The setlist for individuals shows is subject to change, but these are some songs that Eric Church commonly plays at concerts.
- Smoke a Little Smoke
- Before She Does
- The Outsiders
- That's Damn Rock & Roll
- Drink in My Hand
- Mr. Misunderstood
- How 'Bout You
- Cold One
August 19, 2016
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
It's a little bit country, it's a little bit EDM. Here's who we're most excited to see announce tours this week. Martina McBride Love Unleashed Tour Veteran country music star, Martina McBride, has announced dates for a fall 2016 tour. Dubbed the “Love Unleashed Tour,” McBride will kick things off on October 14 at the…
August 12, 2016
Eric Church Announces 'Holdin' My Own' Tour
Country star Eric Church has just announced plans for a winter jaunt he's calling the "Holdin' My Own Tour." As the name suggests, Church will head out on the road sans an opener, performing in major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada. It kicks off on January 13 in Lincoln, NE, and won't wrap up…
August 4, 2015
Lineup Revealed for First-Ever American Roots Festival
North Carolina has become a hotbed of culture and activity lately, and news of the first-ever American Roots Festival taking place there this October is further proof. This brand new musical endeavor will be held from October 17-18 at the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre, and features Eric Church as headliner for both evenings. Other performers include Modest Mouse,…