- Find tickets from 553 dollars to Carrie Underwood on Friday June 29 at 8:00 pm at Mark G. Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Atlantic City in Atlantic City, NJ
- Find tickets from 96 dollars to Carrie Underwood with Dan + Shay on Wednesday July 4 at 6:00 pm at The Rooftop at Pier 17 in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to WE Fest (Thursday Pass) with Devin Dawson, Carly Pearce, Carrie Underwood on Thursday August 2 at 8:00 am at Soo Pass Ranch in Detroit Lakes, MN
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to WE Fest (3 Day Pass) with Rodney Atkins, Devin Dawson, Carly Pearce on Thursday August 2 at 5:00 pm at Soo Pass Ranch in Detroit Lakes, MN
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to iHeartRadio Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood, Imagine Dragons, and more on Saturday September 22 at 7:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Carrie Underwood Details
For all the buzz it generated and the years of enormous ratings it posted, American Idol ultimately produced few star musicians of note. There was, of course, Season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. Then there was Carrie Underwood, the country singer who took the nation by storm in winning 2005’s Season 4. And after her win, Underwood left little room for doubt that she would find a post-Idol audience. In November of that same year, only months after her victory, she released her debut album Some Hearts. Buoyed by the success of singles like “Wasted,” “Before He Cheats” and “Jesus, Take the Wheel”—all of which topped the country singles chart—Some Hearts peaked as the No. 2 album in the country and went 8x Platinum in the U.S. In about a year’s time, Carrie had gone from a virtual unknown to a full-fledged country superstar.
She hasn’t slowed down since. Her sophomore album, 2007’s Carnival Ride, became her first of three straight to chart at No. 1 in the U.S. Play On (2009) and Blown Away (2012) also pulled off the feat. “Just a Dream,” the fourth single off of Carnival Ride, became her sixth straight single to top the country charts. 2016’s “Dirty Laundry,” the fourth single off of her most recent album, Storyteller, marks her 22nd consecutive single to chart in the Country Top 10. From January to November of 2016, Underwood embarked on The Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round, a 92-date jaunt across the United States and Europe. She also made regular appearances in the sports pages in June 2017 as she cheered on her hockey-playing husband Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals.
February 23, 2018
The Best National Anthem Performances of All Time
It’s easy to remember the biggest anthem fails of all time, but finding the best versions is a much more difficult task. The notoriously difficult tune coupled with the inordinately large crowd--even for top stars--can be daunting. So when somebody is able to nail it, they deserve as much credit as can be given. Lady…
November 4, 2015
Top Country Tours of 2016
Chris Young "I'm Comin' Over" Tour Chris Young has extended his current “I’m Comin’ Over” tour into winter of next year. The new dates will see the country singer--joined by Cassadee Pope--in 13 cities throughout January and February, in support of his upcoming album of the same name. Click here for more information. https://youtu.be/hxcmik9Rs40 Carrie…
November 4, 2015
CMA Tickets, While Less Expensive, Still Pricey
This evening marks one of the biggest nights in country, with the 49th annual CMA Awards taking place at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. Hosted by Chris Paisley and Carrie Underwood, one can always expect secondary ticket prices to cost a pretty penny. This year's event is no different, with the secondary resale price averaging…