The Director of Marketing Analytics will lead a team leveraging a robust data stack to support B2C marketing strategy development and inform decision making related to all marketing channels.
What You’ll Do
You’ll combine strong leadership skills with deep and sophisticated background in marketing measurement and attribution. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this individual will be responsible for developing new and improving existing frameworks for marketing channel effectiveness as we rapidly scale marketing investment. You’ll also:
- Develop and implement approach to evolving current last touch channel attribution framework to multi-touch attribution as well as enhancing our LTV methodology.
- Monitor and analyze repeat customer metrics working closely with CRM team to identify re-engagement opportunities.
- Improve and refine existing channel forecasting tools in partnership with marketing managers.
- Lead the development and implementation of dynamic reporting tools to support the strategic goals of Marketing.
- Analyze national and DMA-based campaign results and partner with marketing and finance teams to optimize the paid media spend across marketing channels based on ROAS and LTV.
- Develop best practices, build process improvements, and mentor analysts to improve overall analytics function at the company.
- Translate business questions into analytic hypotheses, data needs and reporting requirements
- Partner with channel managers to develop best-in-class testing frameworks to facilitate accelerated growth through actionable outcomes at most efficient spending level.
Who You Are
- A strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from senior leadership for analytical and measurement framework approaches.
- An outstanding mentor and manager for high-performing analysts.
- An excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical (Data Science/Engineering) and non-technical stakeholders (Marketing/Finance).
What You Have
- BS or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in online, e-commerce, or performance marketing analytics.
- Mastery of financial, statistical and economic concepts integrated into multi-touch attribution and LTV modeling and forecasting.
- Excellent SQL skills and knowledge in Looker, Tableau or similar business intelligence software
- Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools (Google, Mixpanel, Amplitude), attribution platforms (Tune, Convertro), and event collectors (Segment, mParticle).
- Working experience in data warehouse technologies, such as Amazon RedShift, Teradata, MySQL, etc;
- Understanding of machine learning and data science is a plus
- Experience with algorithmic bidding tools
- Bonus points: R, Python
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A culture that places the product first. We are a technology company at heart, and are proud of the idea that great technology drives great user experience
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Hackathons: scheduled times when everyone drops what they’re doing and builds cool stuff in small groups