As the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll establish the infrastructure that empowers a global sales force to bring this software to rightsholders around the world.
What you'll do
You will be working closely with our CFO and international leads to establish processes that accelerate sales and provide transparency. Specifically, you will own:
- Sales and revenue forecasting.
- Salesforce implementation. You’ll make all key decisions around Salesforce configuration and ensure usage.
- Deal modeling. Ticketing deals can be a tad complicated as rightsholders trade upfront guarantees for ticketing fees. We want to orient the sales team around getting the highest value.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in sales operations. The ideal candidate has led sales operations at a large enterprise sales company.
- Salesforce expertise. Strong know-how and best practices. Ideally, capable of managing a salesforce developer or contractor.
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial. You are willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Excellent communication skills. You can clearly and effectively collaborate across teams and enjoy working with others.
- Execution. Operationally, you make good judgements and quick decisions.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership