As a member of our Customer Experience team, you’ll be the voice of SeatGeek and will operate in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. You’ll interact with customers through phone calls and emails to resolve their issues and stay in the know about SeatGeek’s latest features. We are passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service, and our Event Experts are some of the best and brightest in the industry.
We are currently looking for candidates who are available to work in 8 hour shifts (between 8am and 8pm) and can also commit to working weekends. Our next start date we are hiring for is February 26th, 2018.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for customer questions through phone and email, often through high volume and high intensity times, with availability to work on the weekends (Note: Live chat and social media support may also be phased into your workload over time)
- Use metrics and consumer insight to help make SeatGeek better, and work with your managers to evaluate your performance amongst your peers
- Consistently go above and beyond for our customers
- Work daily with tools like Zendesk, our internal admin, Slack, Google business tools, Github, Looker, and more
- Attend 1 on 1 and group strategy meetings on a weekly basis
- As you exceed expectations on your core phone and email responsibilities over time, you will earn the ability to phase more specialized project work into your job, and be entrusted to use your time to make changes to benefit CX and SG as a whole
Who you are
- You love live events and understand that purchasing tickets to see your favorite band is not the same as buying a stapler. In other words, you can empathize with SeatGeek customers.
- You are genuinely interesting, personable and intelligent.
- You aren’t intimidated by numbers and understand the value of using data to make intelligent decisions.
- You are passionate about technology and customer experiences
- You have a bachelor's degree and prior experience working in Customer Service (experience at a tech startup or high-volume, high-growth environment is a plus)
- You are a people person and are known to carry on a conversation with anyone.
- You have a strong work ethic, keep a level head, and don’t get flustered easily
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services