All concerts near Columbus
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Journey with Toto on Saturday April 30 2022 at 7:30 pm at Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Journey Columbus Tickets
How much are Journey Columbus tickets?
Tickets for Journey shows in Columbus start at $35.00, and average $129.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Journey Columbus tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Journey concerts in Columbus, tickets can be found for as low as $35.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Journey shows close to Columbus
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Journey playing in Columbus?
When Journey performs in Columbus, concerts are typically held at Nationwide Arena, which seats 19500, Schottenstein Center, which seats 20000, or Ohio Stadium, which seats 104944. For more concerts in Columbus, browse our Columbus concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Journey by City
- Journey in Las Vegas (Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino)
- Journey in Seattle
- Journey in Chicago (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Atlanta (Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood)
- Journey in Tampa (MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Orlando
- Journey in New York (Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater)
- Journey in Los Angeles
- Journey in Charlotte (PNC Music Pavilion)
- Journey in Washington (Jiffy Lube Live)
- Journey in Detroit
- Journey in San Diego (North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Journey in San Francisco
- Journey in Boston (TD Garden)
- Journey in Columbus (Nationwide Arena)
- Journey in Sacramento (Toyota Amphitheatre)
- Journey in Portland (Sunlight Supply Amphitheater)
- Journey in Indianapolis (Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center)
- Journey in Philadelphia (BB&T Pavilion)
- Journey in St. Louis (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre)