- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Friday October 22 at time to be announced at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Saturday October 23 at time to be announced at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Monday October 25 at 7:00 pm at Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Wednesday October 27 at 7:00 pm at North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Friday October 29 at 7:00 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Saturday October 30 at 7:00 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Sunday October 31 at 6:30 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Thursday July 10 2070 at time to be announced at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets to Dead & Company on Friday July 11 2070 at time to be announced at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Dead & Company Tickets
Dead & Company is like no other band currently on the music scene. Made up of the living members of the Grateful Dead and John Mayer, Dead & Company tour the country performing songs from the vast list of Grateful Dead hits. After stumbling across the Grateful Dead song “Althea”, John Mayer discovered a deep appreciation for the band. In February 2015, John Mayer invited Bob Weir to join him in a studio performance, and from there, the two musicians formed an unbreakable bond. After working for months to learn the vast catalog of Grateful Dead songs, John Mayer, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Bill Kreutzmann formed Dead & Company in August 2015 and booked their first gig. The concert, which they intended to be their only performance, was wildly successful, and the band decided to continue touring yearly, bringing Grateful Dead songs back to the stage.
While Dead & Company haven’t officially released an album as themselves, nor have they won any awards, the members of the band hold countless awards between them. Members of Grateful Dead have received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award (2007) among several others, and members of the Grateful Dead have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since 1994. The Grateful Dead also won the Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1999.
John Mayer brings his own impressive list of awards to the group. With over a dozen nominations throughout his career, John Mayer has won 7 Grammy Awards. In 2003 he won the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for the song “Your Body is a Wonderland.” He won the same award 2 years later for the song “Daughters” and his album, “Continuum”, won the Grammy Award for the Best Pop Vocal Album in 2007.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dead & Company Tickets and Tour Information
Is Dead & Company touring?
See above for all scheduled Dead & Company concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Dead & Company tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Dead & Company tickets?
Dead & Company tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Dead & Company tickets can be found for as low as $61.00, with an average price of $175.00.
How to get cheap Dead & Company tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Dead & Company tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $61.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Dead & Company tickets by cheapest tickets available.
How long are Dead & Company concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Dead & Company concerts typically last 2.25 hours.
What's Dead & Company's setlist?
While performances can vary between venues, Dead & Company setlist will likely include the following songs:
How to buy Dead & Company tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Dead & Company tickets.
- Browse the Dead & Company tour tickets listed above to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that concert.
- Next, explore all available Dead & Company tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Dead & Company tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Dead & Company tickets.
Dead & Company Ticket Prices
The cost of Dead & Company tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Dead & Company ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Dead & Company tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Dead & Company Tour Dates
See below for a list of Dead & Company tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Chula Vista, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA