- Find tickets from 133 dollars to Michelle Obama - Chicago on Tuesday November 13 at 8:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 167 dollars to Michelle Obama - Inglewood on Thursday November 15 at 8:00 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 223 dollars to Michelle Obama - Washington on Saturday November 17 at 8:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 157 dollars to Michelle Obama - Boston on Saturday November 24 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Michelle Obama - Washington on Sunday November 25 at 8:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Michelle Obama - Philadelphia on Thursday November 29 at 8:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 171 dollars to Michelle Obama - Brooklyn on Saturday December 1 at 8:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Michelle Obama - Detroit on Tuesday December 11 at 8:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 171 dollars to Michelle Obama - Denver on Thursday December 13 at 8:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 313 dollars to Michelle Obama - San Jose on Friday December 14 at 8:00 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 195 dollars to Michelle Obama - Dallas on Monday December 17 at 8:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 166 dollars to Michelle Obama - Brooklyn on Wednesday December 19 at 8:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Michelle Obama Details
Former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois in January of 1964. From a young age, Michelle always set lofty goals and pushed herself to achieve greatness. She was on the honor roll all throughout high school, took advanced courses, and eventually graduated as the salutatorian of her class in 1981.
Following high school, Michelle went on to attend Princeton University where she majored in sociology and minored in African-American studies. Her studies didn’t stop there. Michelle eventually graduated from Harvard Law and she became the third First Lady with a postgraduate degree.
Michelle met her future husband and 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, while working at the law firm, Sidley Austin LLP. They married in October of 1992 and have two daughters, Malia and Natasha (better known as Sasha). Michelle Obama has always been an advocate for helping others and it shows through the work she’s done.
In 1996, she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago and developed the University's Community Service Center. She also served on the board of directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. When her husband was elected as the 44th President of the U.S., Michelle was able to encourage and inspire folks on a grander stage.
As the first African-American First Lady, Michelle Obama created the Let’s Move! Initiative in an effort to combat childhood obesity. She created an organic White House Kitchen Garden and even went as far as installing bee hives, all in an effort to inspire others to eat more healthily. In 2012, Michelle published a book called, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.”
Michelle Obama has also been a vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights, women’s rights, and military families. In 2018, the former First Lady released a memoir called “Becoming”, published by Crown. This deeply personal book details Michelle’s roots as well as her time in the White House and her public health campaign.
If you’d like a chance to see the former First Lady, Michelle Obama, in-person and learn more about her memoir, check out her book tour dates below:
|November 13||United Center||Chicago|
|November 15||The Forum||Los Angeles|
|November 17||Capital One Arena||Washington, D.C.|
|November 24||TD Garden||Boston|
|November 25||Capital One Arena||Washington, D.C.|
|November 29||Wells Fargo Center||Philadelphia|
|December 1||Barclays Center||Brooklyn|
|December 11||Little Caesars Arena||Detroit|
|December 13||Pepsi Center||Denver|
|December 14||SAP Center||San Jose|
|December 17||American Airlines Center||Dallas|
|December 19||Barclays Center||Brooklyn|
Don’t miss the opportunity to see Michelle Obama in a raw, candid setting, away from the lights of the press and media.
September 17, 2018
Michelle Obama Announces Arena Book Tour
Use code MICHELLE4TBA to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Former First Lady Michelle Obama is now selling out arenas. You read that right: the beloved FLOTUS will spend part of November and December on the road, performing at venues in major US cities as part of a book tour. Due out…