- Find tickets from 8 dollars to UT Martin Skyhawks at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 1 at 3:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Wyoming Cowboys at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 8 at 6:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Purdue Boilermakers Football on Saturday September 15 at 7:30 pm at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Missouri Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Memphis Tigers at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Kentucky Wildcats at Missouri Tigers on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Florida Gators Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Tennessee Volunteers Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, TN
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Missouri Tigers Football on Friday November 23 at 1:30 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Missouri Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Friday November 23 at 1:30 pm at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Missouri Tigers Football Details
About halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City on I-70, you’ll find the University of Missouri. It’s a great middle ground, because Mizzou is a great place to watch college football.
Missouri has played football since 1890, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 2012. The Tigers have had more than a dozen consensus All-America selections, 11 College Football Hall of Fame members, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees – cornerback Roger Wehrli and tight end Kellen Winslow.
Home games are played on campus at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field, which holds more than 71,000 fans. The stadium’s most identifying landmark is the Rock M, which sits above the north end zone. The “M” is constructed out of whitewashed rocks, and measures approximately 90 feet wide by 95 feet high.
Make sure to arrive early for the Tiger Walk, which begins two hours prior to kickoff and starts at the west side of the stadium at the Pedestrian Bridge spanning Providence Road. The team and coaching staff walk from the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex over the bridge and into the south tunnel of the stadium.
Getting close to the stadium for a tailgate isn’t easy, as lots in close proximity are filled with season-ticket holders. However, some open-air lots are available for those who arrive early.
Mizzou mascot Truman the Tiger – named after Missouri-born U.S. President Harry S Truman – loves to keep fans entertained on game days. He enters the stadium in style, riding a vintage gold-and-black fire truck.
If you’re ready to visit Columbia for a Tiger game, get your Missouri football tickets now!
How to purchase Missouri Tigers Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Tigers tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Tigers games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Missouri Tigers Tickets page. The 2018 Tigers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Mizzou tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Tigers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Tigers tickets typically start at about $8, but could reach up to $104 for bigger games.
When do Missouri football postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Missouri Tigers make it, browse available SEC Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Mizzou postseason tickets!
When does Missouri play rival team University of Arkansas?
This year, the Tigers will play the Arkansas Razorbacks on November 24th at Memorial Stadium at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO.
September 22, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (9/15/14 - 9/21/14)
It's rare that the most anticipated game of the weekend lives up to the hype, but the Denver-Seattle game did just that on Sunday. Though there were injuries to many significant players Sunday, almost every game was worth watching. In scrutinizing today's NFL, there are few things they get right, but one of them is…