- Find tickets from 163 dollars to Beale Street Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Dave Matthews Band, G-Eazy, The Killers, and more on Friday May 3 at time to be announced at Tom Lee Park in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to Beale Street Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with G-Eazy, OneRepublic, Charlie Wilson, and more on Saturday May 4 at 12:00 pm at Tom Lee Park in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 174 dollars to BottleRock Napa Valley (Friday Pass) with Imagine Dragons, Logic, OneRepublic, and more on Friday May 24 at 11:30 am at Napa Valley Expo in Napa, CA
- Find tickets from 306 dollars to BottleRock Napa Valley (3 Day Pass) with Imagine Dragons, Neil Young, Mumford & Sons, and more on Friday May 24 at 11:30 am at Napa Valley Expo in Napa, CA
- Find tickets from 509 dollars to OneRepublic on Thursday July 18 at 7:30 pm at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
- Find tickets to OneRepublic on Saturday July 20 at 8:00 pm at The Rooftop at Pier 17 in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 191 dollars to OneRepublic (19+) on Thursday July 25 at 8:30 pm at The Avalon Ballroom At Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Find tickets from 166 dollars to OneRepublic (19+) on Friday July 26 at 9:00 pm at The Avalon Ballroom At Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to OneRepublic with Colorado Symphony Orchestra on Monday August 26 at 7:30 pm at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to OneRepublic with Colorado Symphony Orchestra on Tuesday August 27 at 7:30 pm at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO
- Find tickets from 303 dollars to KAABOO Del Mar (3 Day Pass) with Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band, Mumford & Sons, and more on Friday September 13 at 12:00 pm at Del Mar Fairgrounds in Del Mar, CA
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
OneRepublic working on new album
OneRepublic sure got a ton of mileage out of its 2013 album, "Native." In fact, the track "Love Runs Out," recorded at a studio in Prague, was originally intended to be the album's first single, but instead was added as the second track on the album release on April 14, 2014.
As it turned out, "Love Runs Out" had an amazingly good run and was an internationally successful track, breaking the top 5 in Austria, Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the UK; and reaching the top 15 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. It was also chosen as the promotional song for the ABC smash hit television series "How to Get Away With Murder."
In September 2014, OneRepublic released the music video for "I Lived", which would become the sixth single off their "Native" album. Ryan Tedder noted that he wrote the song for his 4-year-old son, and the related video aimed to raise awareness of cystic fibrosis by featuring a 15-year-old named Bryan Warnecke who lives with the condition. A remix was also later released for the Coca-Cola [RED] campaign to fight AIDS.
In November 2014, members of OneRepublic tweeted photos captioned, "Hotel recording, Poland. Album 4," and "Mid afternoon, working on new album, and this is the view ..... LP 4 is fun already." While there hasn't been official word yet on the new album release date, OneRepublic does have other things to celebrate. It recently played the iHeart show at Brooklyn Bowl (said by the Las Vegas Sun to be the "Oscar-worthy" concert of the weekend") and was recently named a nominee of this year's Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
OneRepublic meets country at the Crossroads
Talk about a crossover. The lead singer of OneRepublic recently took the CMT Crossroads stage in Nashville, Tennessee for a night of musical convergence, teaming up with country star Dierks Bentley to put a new spin on each other's biggest hits.
Of course Ryan Tedder is no stranger to Nashville. He moved to Music City when he was 18 years old, and it was only a matter of time until one of the city's biggest artists entered Tedder's radar. (In fact, at least one has covered a OneRepublic hit. Luke Bryan included "Apologize" on his 2009 sophomore album "Doin' My Thing.")
The CMT Crossroads: OneRepublic and Dierky Bentley episode is slated to air March 21 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CMT. It's just one more event to circle on the calendar for the band, which recently announced an early summer 2014 tour thanks to last year's influx of ticket sales. This trek will add 27 new dates, including major markets where the band sold out in 2013. For most of the tour they'll be joined by both The Script and American Authors.
No doubt their recent success can be credited to the single, "Counting Stars," which peaked at No. 2 on the Hote 100 and hit No. 1 on the Pop Songs and Adult Top 40 charts. And though if seems as if brand new music from the band is a long way off, Tedder apparently has some ideas swirling for OneRepublic's next album. According to Billboard, recording likely won't occur until the band's Septmeber tour in Europe, where it's booked time at multiple studios.
Meet America's self-proclaimed "genreless" band, formed in 2002 by Ryan Tedder and Zach Filkins. This now five-man act first achieved mainstream success by posting songs to MySpace. But once they became a mainstream act, the sky was the limit for the band that was "Dreaming Out Loud."
OneRepublic, of course, made the biggest splash possible with its debut single. The hit "Apologize" not only received a monster 10,331 radio plays in one week, it briefly held the record for biggest radio airplay hit in the Top 40 radio in North America. The remix version went to No. 1 in sixteen countries and gained 10 million downloads, earning them a Grammy nomination. It was followed by "Stop and Stare," and the success of both songs allowed the band's debut album to gain platinum certification in the U.S. and gold in three other countries.
The band performed "Apologize" live on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance," with Timbaland on an episode of "One Life to Live," and the song was featured on at least four other television shows. The run of success eased the transition to their sophomore album "Waking Up" in 2010, and continued into 2013 with the release of their third studio project called "Native." The lead single, "Feel Again," was performed for the first time on Good Morning America, and the full disc dropped in March of 2013.
OneRepublic is currently co-headlining a tour with singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles. It kicked off August 29, 2013 and wraps September 20 in Houston. The three-week span includes 13 concerts, with One Republic touring in support of their new album and Bareilles in support of her upcoming fourth studio album, "The Blessed Unrest."
Tedder was also recently picked by Adam Levine to be a team advisor on the upcoming season of NBC's "The Voice."
OneRepublic Tour Dates
See below for a list of OneRepublic tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
New York, NY
Niagara Falls, Canada
Niagara Falls, Canada
January 16, 2018
Zac Brown Band Announce 'Down the Rabbit Hole' Tour Dates
Zac Brown Band have announced plans for their eighth headlining North American tour. The Grammy-award winning outfit will hit the road for Down The Rabbit Hole Live, which frontman Zac Brown says "is a reference to the never-ending pursuit of excellence." The 27-date tour sees the group all around North America, including a two-night run at…
June 12, 2017
U2 Adds Beck to 'Joshua Tree' Anniversary Tour
U2 have just added Beck to their new batch of September tour dates. The prolific singer will open for the band at seven of their US dates, slated to kick off at Ford Field in Detroit on September 3. The shows are in addition to Beck's recently announced solo tour, which was originally a small run…
February 17, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
It's a big week for rock and rap, as both Metallica and Chance the Rapper ready for the road. Here's who we're most excited to see announce tours. Metallica 'WorldWired' Tour In support of their new album, iconic rockers Metallica have announced their first full-length U.S. tour in over seven years. The WorldWired tour kicks…