SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
How to Buy Southwest Classic Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Southwest Classic Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Southwest Classic Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Southwest Classic Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a Southwest Classic Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Southwest Classic Tickets.
How to Sell Southwest Classic Tickets
- Login to your SeatGeek account.
- Hover over the icon in the right-hand corner and click Tickets.
- Tap Sell on Southwest Classic Tickets and set the number of tickets that you want to sell.
- Set your price or use the SeatGeek recommended price for Southwest Classic Tickets and tap List Tickets.
If you have any additional questions about how to sell your Southwest Classic Tickets, please visit our How to Sell Tickets FAQ page.