- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday October 26 at 11:00 am at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday November 2 at 3:00 pm at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 1 dollars to Abilene Christian Wildcats at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Thursday November 28 at 6:30 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 24 2020 at time to be announced at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Details
Mississippi State first played football in 1895, and was a charter member of the Southeastern Conference for the 1933 season. The program boasts a couple of consensus All-America selections, and won its only SEC championship in 1941.
The Bulldogs play home games at Starkville’s Davis Wade Stadium, which is the second-oldest facility in major college football. It seats just over 61,000 fans.
If you want to talk Mississippi State tradition, you have to start with some cowbell. Dating back to the 1930s and 1940s, MSU fans have rung cowbells with assorted customized handles to celebrate important Bulldog moments and victories. The SEC banned artificial noisemakers from 1975-2010, prompting protests and even a lawsuit from Bulldog supporters.
MSU fans always did their best to circumvent the SEC ban, and the conference agreed to a compromise in 2010 that has become more lenient, with cowbell ringing prohibited only “from the time the offensive center is over the football until the play is whistled dead.” We recommend getting your own cowbell when in Starkville.
Mississippi State has long rivalries with SEC foes such as LSU and Alabama, but the annual battle with Ole Miss is circled on every Bulldog fan’s calendar. The Bulldogs and Rebels first met on the gridiron in 1901, and the series was nicknamed the “Egg Bowl” in 1927, with the winning team receiving the Golden Egg trophy.
If you’re ready for some SEC football with a fun crowd – and more cowbell – get your Mississippi State football tickets now!
Mississippi State Bulldogs schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Mississippi State Bulldogs Tickets page. The 2018 regular season begins September 1st and ends November 22nd.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Tickets and Games
How much are Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets?
Mississippi State Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets can be found for as low as $1.00, with an average price of $38.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets.
Where do the Mississippi State Bulldogs play?
Mississippi State Football home games are played at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS.
When do Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets go on sale?
Mississippi State Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets?
You can resell your Mississippi State Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets.
How to Buy Mississippi State Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Mississippi State Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Mississippi State Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Mississippi State Bulldogs Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Mississippi State Football tickets.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Top Matchups
Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 13, 2015
Alabama-MSU Most In-Demand Bulldogs Game of Season
With Alabama coming to Starkville this weekend for a huge matchup, Saturday’s game is drawing higher demand than any other MSU home game this season, and the second-highest demand among all 2015 MSU games. The only Bulldogs game with higher average prices was their October matchup at Texas A&M that averaged $153 on the secondary…