- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Southern Miss Golden Eagles at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 7 at time to be announced at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Kentucky Wildcats at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 21 at time to be announced at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 28 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Tennessee Volunteers Football on Saturday October 12 at time to be announced at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, TN
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday October 26 at time to be announced at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday November 2 at time to be announced at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 16 at time to be announced at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Mississippi State Bulldogs Football Details
Mississippi State first played football in 1895, and was a charter member of the Southeastern Conference for the 1933 season. The program boasts a couple of consensus All-America selections, and won its only SEC championship in 1941.
The Bulldogs play home games at Starkville’s Davis Wade Stadium, which is the second-oldest facility in major college football. It seats just over 61,000 fans.
If you want to talk Mississippi State tradition, you have to start with some cowbell. Dating back to the 1930s and 1940s, MSU fans have rung cowbells with assorted customized handles to celebrate important Bulldog moments and victories. The SEC banned artificial noisemakers from 1975-2010, prompting protests and even a lawsuit from Bulldog supporters.
MSU fans always did their best to circumvent the SEC ban, and the conference agreed to a compromise in 2010 that has become more lenient, with cowbell ringing prohibited only “from the time the offensive center is over the football until the play is whistled dead.” We recommend getting your own cowbell when in Starkville.
Mississippi State has long rivalries with SEC foes such as LSU and Alabama, but the annual battle with Ole Miss is circled on every Bulldog fan’s calendar. The Bulldogs and Rebels first met on the gridiron in 1901, and the series was nicknamed the “Egg Bowl” in 1927, with the winning team receiving the Golden Egg trophy.
If you’re ready for some SEC football with a fun crowd – and more cowbell – get your Mississippi State football tickets now!
How to purchase Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets.
- Browse Mississippi State listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets.
Mississippi State Bulldogs schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Mississippi State Bulldogs Tickets page. The 2018 regular season begins September 1st and ends November 22nd.
How much do Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Mississippi State Bulldogs tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Bulldogs tickets start at about $6, but could reach up to $108 for bigger games.
When do Mississippi State Bulldogs postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Mississippi State Bulldogs make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Mississippi State postseason tickets!
When do the Mississippi State Bulldogs play the Ole Miss Rebels?
This 2018 season, the Bulldogs will face off against the Rebels on November 22nd at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS.
November 13, 2015
Alabama-MSU Most In-Demand Bulldogs Game of Season
With Alabama coming to Starkville this weekend for a huge matchup, Saturday’s game is drawing higher demand than any other MSU home game this season, and the second-highest demand among all 2015 MSU games. The only Bulldogs game with higher average prices was their October matchup at Texas A&M that averaged $153 on the secondary…