- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Utah Utes at BYU Cougars Football on Thursday August 29 at 12:00 pm at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo, UT
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Northern Illinois Huskies at Utah Utes Football on Saturday September 7 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Idaho State Bengals at Utah Utes Football on Saturday September 14 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Utah Utes at USC Trojans Football on Friday September 20 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 134 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Utah Utes Football on Saturday September 28 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Utah Utes at Oregon State Beavers Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Utah Utes Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to California Golden Bears at Utah Utes Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Utah Utes at Washington Huskies Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 177 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Utah Utes Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Utah Utes at Arizona Wildcats Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 131 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Utah Utes Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Utah Utes Football Details
Salt Lake City is surrounded by natural beauty, and it’s a pretty nice place to watch a college football game, too.
The Utes have been playing football since 1892, when they played two of their three games against the local YMCA. Their history includes five consensus All-America selections, and BCS bowl victories in 2004 and 2008 under head coach Kyle Whittingham.
The Utes are part of the Pac-12 South Division with Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, UCLA and USC. It maintains a rivalry with in-state foe BYU as well. “The Holy War” was first contested in 1896.
Utah plays home games at Rice-Eccles Stadium, which holds more than 45,000 people and served as the site for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
Prior to a Utes game, check out the Ute Walk at the corner of Guardsman Way and 500 South. It’s a great place to see the team when they arrive to walk to the stadium.
Before the start of the third quarter at each Utes home game, the Utah marching band will play the Blues Brothers theme while the “Crazy Lady” dances along to energize the crowd. Her nickname is meant to be endearing rather than insulting, and the MUSS (Mighty Utah Student Section) cheers on her every appearance. The MUSS is known as a better-than average student section, by the way.
How to purchase Utah Utes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Utah Utes tickets.
- Browse Utah Utes listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Utah Utes tickets.
Utah Utes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Utah Utes Tickets page. The 2018 Utes regular season begins August 30th and ends November 24th.
How much do Utah Utes tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Utah Utes tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Utes tickets start at about $19, but could reach up to $118 for bigger games.
When do Utah Utes postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Utah Utes make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Utes postseason tickets!
When does Utah play BYU?
This 2018 season, the Utes will face off against the Cougars on November 24th at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT.