- Find tickets to Utah Utes at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Friday December 11 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets to Utah Utes at California Golden Bears Football on date to be announced at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets to Utah Utes at Washington Huskies Football on date to be announced at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
Utah Utes Football Details
Salt Lake City is surrounded by natural beauty, and it’s a pretty nice place to watch a college football game, too.
The Utes have been playing football since 1892, when they played two of their three games against the local YMCA. Their history includes five consensus All-America selections, and BCS bowl victories in 2004 and 2008 under head coach Kyle Whittingham.
The Utes are part of the Pac-12 South Division with Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, UCLA and USC. It maintains a rivalry with in-state foe BYU as well. “The Holy War” was first contested in 1896.
Utah plays home games at Rice-Eccles Stadium, which holds more than 45,000 people and served as the site for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
Prior to a Utes game, check out the Ute Walk at the corner of Guardsman Way and 500 South. It’s a great place to see the team when they arrive to walk to the stadium.
Before the start of the third quarter at each Utes home game, the Utah marching band will play the Blues Brothers theme while the “Crazy Lady” dances along to energize the crowd. Her nickname is meant to be endearing rather than insulting, and the MUSS (Mighty Utah Student Section) cheers on her every appearance. The MUSS is known as a better-than average student section, by the way.
Utah Utes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Utah Utes Tickets page. The 2018 Utes regular season begins August 30th and ends November 24th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Utah Utes Football Tickets and Games
How much are Utah Utes Football tickets?
Utah Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Utah Utes tickets can be found for as low as $7.00, with an average price of $69.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Utah Utes Football tickets.
Where do the Utah Utes play?
Utah Football home games are played at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT.
When do Utah Utes Football tickets go on sale?
Utah Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Utah Utes Football tickets?
You can resell your Utah Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Utah Utes Football tickets.
How to Buy Utah Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Utah Utes Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Utah Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Utah Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Utah Utes Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Utah Football tickets.
Utah Utes Football Top Matchups
Utah Utes Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|