- Find tickets from 302 dollars to Osheaga Festival (3 Day Pass) with Travis Scott, Arctic Monkeys, Florence + the Machine, and more on Friday August 3 at time to be announced at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 239 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (2 Day Pass) with Marshmello, Travis Scott, Diplo, and more on Saturday August 4 at time to be announced at Glen Helen Regional Park in San Bernardino, CA
- Find tickets from 151 dollars to Osheaga Festival (Saturday Pass) with Arctic Monkeys, Khalid, Tyler, The Creator, and more on Saturday August 4 at 1:00 pm at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 119 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with Marshmello, Zeds Dead B2B Jauz, Louis the Child, and more on Saturday August 4 at 12:00 pm at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA
- Find tickets from 347 dollars to Hard Summer Music Festival (Sunday Pass) with Travis Scott, Diplo B2B Dillon Francis, Virtual Self, and more on Sunday August 5 at 12:00 pm at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
August 12, 2014
Podcast Tuesday: Getting Verklempt with A-Trak
Welcome to Podcast Tuesday, where our D.C.-dwelling friends at MaDCap hook us up with the latest and greatest in the world of music and entertainment interviews. They recently sat down (in a planetarium) with Alain Macklovitch--otherwise known as A-trak, the DJ, producer, and owner of Fool's Gold Records--to discuss scratching skills, collaborations and brotherly love. So, what did we…
April 2, 2013
A-Trak: On Track For World Tour
A-Trak Concert Tickets Tour Dates Music Perennial DJ favorite A-Trak is touring this spring, bringing his diverse skills to the April Fools Club Tour. This short tour kicks off on Los Angeles, followed by Vancouver (can’t forget our Canadian friends!), San Diego, LA again (so nice he’s playing there twice), Coachella, Boston, Toronto, Providence, and…