- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Men I Trust on Sunday December 13 at 7:00 pm at Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Patrick Watson (19+) on Monday December 14 at 7:00 pm at Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Alan Doyle on Friday January 22 2021 at 8:00 pm at Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Alan Doyle on Saturday January 23 2021 at 7:00 pm at Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to The Fratellis (19+) on Monday January 25 2021 at 7:00 pm at Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Monster Magnet on Wednesday January 27 2021 at 6:00 pm at The Opera House in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Heaven 17 on Friday January 29 2021 at 8:00 pm at Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Fuzz (19+) on Saturday February 6 2021 at 7:00 pm at Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to TOKiMONSTA (19+) on Thursday February 11 2021 at 7:30 pm at Mod Club Theatre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Apocalyptica with Lacuna Coil (19+) on Thursday February 18 2021 at 8:00 pm at Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Toronto, Canada
Concerts in Toronto Details
The capital of Canadian province Ontario, Toronto is home to nearly 3 million folks and is full of fun spots to catch a live show. Not only is Toronto a buzzing metropolis, it is also home to many famous musicians. From Drake and Neil Young to Fefe Dobson and Lights, many stars are born in Toronto. In fact, Toronto’s CN Tower is even featured on the cover of Drake's album “Views.”
Hip-hop, R&B, and indie rock are all popular genres among Toronto’s live music scene. Looking to catch a local indie band? Head over to the city’s Cameron House where there’s always something going on every night of the week. Holly Cole, Ron Sexsmith, and The Barenaked Ladies have all graced the Cameron House stage.
For a night of smooth jazz, Toronto also has plenty of great options. The Rex, Massey Hall, and The Reservoir Lounge are just a few of the city’s hot spots. Looking to dance the night away among the glowing lights and sounds of EDM? Hop over to Toronto’s CODA nightclub or The Mod Club.
Of course, Toronto also boasts some huge venues to catch popular artists passing through town. The Air Canada Centre can hold nearly 20,000 folks and is conveniently located in Downtown Toronto. This venue has hosted everyone from Elton John and Justin Bieber to Madonna and Justin Timberlake. Another popular venue is Toronto’s Rogers Centre, originally known as the SkyDome.
Whether you like to get lost in the crowd or enjoy a more intimate live music experience, Toronto has everything you need. From huge venues to hole-in-the-wall spots, this Canadian city is filled with talented and passionate artists.
Toronto Concert Venues
From jazz bars and swanky lounges to local dives and rocking joints, Toronto has a live music venue for everyone. Of course, there’s always the Air Canada Centre and Rogers Centre for A-list performers, but fans can also find some real gems along the streets of Toronto. If you’re into jazz, stop by The Rex or the Jazz Bistro. Did you know the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada also doubles as a jazz venue? That’s right! Stop by on the second Friday of each month for Friday Night Jazz! For a Latin vibe, head over to Toronto’s Lula Lounge or El Caballito. Polson Pier is a waterfront entertainment complex that’s been known to host some great live music as well.
Toronto Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Toronto is $121 per ticket, though ticket prices do vary depending on the artist.
Toronto Music Festivals
There are plenty of music festivals to enjoy in Toronto. One local favorite is the Toronto Jazz Festival which takes place at the end of every June. The festival doesn’t have one set location; rather, folks can enjoy acts throughout the city. From the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts to the Danforth Music Hall, this festival draws half a million music lovers each year. The Veld Music Festival is an annual EDM and hip-hop event held at Toronto’s Downsview Park. Past performers have included Travis Scott and Post Malone. Not to be missed is the city’s North by Northeast (NXNE) annual music and arts event.
Musicians on Tour in Toronto
- BTS in Toronto (Rogers Centre)
- Elton John in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Fall Out Boy in Toronto (Rogers Centre)
- Green Day in Toronto (Rogers Centre)
- Harry Styles in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Jenny Lewis in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Justin Bieber in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Lady Gaga in Toronto (Rogers Centre)
- My Chemical Romance in Toronto (Scotiabank Arena)
- Snow Patrol in Toronto (Meridian Hall)