Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
Copa America Centenario Details
How to Buy Copa America Centenario Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Copa America Centenario Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Copa America Centenario Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Copa America Centenario Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a Copa America Centenario Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Copa America Centenario Tickets.
How to Sell Copa America Centenario Tickets
- Login to your SeatGeek account.
- Hover over the icon in the right-hand corner and click Tickets.
- Tap Sell on Copa America Centenario Tickets and set the number of tickets that you want to sell.
- Set your price or use the SeatGeek recommended price for Copa America Centenario Tickets and tap List Tickets.
If you have any additional questions about how to sell your Copa America Centenario Tickets, please visit our How to Sell Tickets FAQ page.
May 17, 2016
Summer’s Hottest Events: Where and How Much?
With summer just around the corner, make sure you’re not left without a plan. KAYAK and SeatGeek have partnered to bring you the information you need to attend the summer’s hottest happenings by analyzing the wealth of travel and ticket data. To start the list, SeatGeek first looked at its search data to find out…