- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Paul Simon on Wednesday September 5 at 8:00 pm at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Paul Simon on Friday September 7 at 8:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Paul Simon on Saturday September 8 at 8:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Midge Ure with Paul Simon on Sunday September 9 at 7:30 pm at 3TEN Austin City Limits Live in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Paul Simon on Tuesday September 11 at 8:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Paul Simon on Wednesday September 12 at 8:00 pm at Lakewood Amphitheatre in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Paul Simon on Friday September 14 at 8:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Paul Simon on Saturday September 15 at 8:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Paul Simon on Monday September 17 at 8:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 182 dollars to Paul Simon on Thursday September 20 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 226 dollars to Paul Simon on Friday September 21 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 102 dollars to Paul Simon on Saturday September 22 at 7:00 pm at Flushing Meadows Corona Park in Queens, NY
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Paul Simon Details
Born in New Jersey in October of 1941, Paul Simon is a singer-songwriter who may be best known for his career as a part of the musical duo, Simon & Garfunkel. The pair met in Queens, NY and originally called themselves "Tom and Jerry." In 1957, the two friends produced a single called, "Hey Schoolgirl," and they had their first hit at just 15-years-old.
After high school, Simon and Garfunkel parted ways. Simon went on to study English at Queens College, while Garfunkel studied math at Columbia University. Years later, the two met back up and released their first album, "Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M". The album wasn't much of a success and, in 1965, Simon went on to release a solo album called "The Paul Simon Songbook".
One year later, Simon & Garfunkel came together again to release their second album, "Sounds of Silence". Finally, they had hit gold. With three of the songs becoming smash hits, the duo had finally reached the masses. However, the pair broke up in 1970 after releasing their last album together, "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Prior to their split, the duo took home nine Grammy awards.
From there, Paul Simon launched an impressive solo career. He recorded a self-titled solo album in 1972 and later went on to write and star in a movie called, "One-Trick Pony". In 2016, at the age of 75, Simon released thirteenth solo studio album called "Stranger to Stranger". Over the years, Simon has taken home 13 Grammy awards himself, including Album of the Year for "Graceland", "Still Crazy After All These Years", and "You're the One".
Paul Simon's Setlist
Simon & Garfunkel had a ton of hits and Paul Simon was able to turn his success into a thriving solo career. While the duo has made appearances together since their split, Simon has gone on to create the following hits on his own:
- Hearts and Bones
- The Obvious Child
- Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes
Simon has collaborated with the likes of Randy Newman, Annie Lennox, and Mumford & Sons. His songs can be categorized into the folk, pop, rock, and world genres. Paul Simon uses the story of his life to write music that touches others. From love and heartbreak to social commentaries and religion, Simon's music is touching and real.
Paul Simon's Concert
So, what's it like to see the legendary Paul Simon perform live? It's both raw and emotional. Simon has been around for a long time and his fan base is widespread. Folks are drawn in by his acoustic performances and his greatest hits. You can also expect an encore, or two, or four...or six! Paul Simon has been known to give the crowd what they want- and that's more of his music, of course!
Simon's concerts are a good mix of old classics and fresh takes. His shows typically last a little over two hours and it's clear that the audience could stay all night long.
Paul Simon Tickets
The average resale price for a ticket to see Paul Simon is $180. However, ticket prices can vary based on a number of factors, and tickets may currently be available at prices lower or higher than this average. See below for a look at how Paul Simon ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Paul Simon ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|Performer Name||City||Average Ticket Price|
|Paul Simon||Los Angeles||$186|
|Paul Simon||New York||$283|
February 12, 2018
4 Tips to Save Money on Paul Simon Tickets on SeatGeek
Paul Simon is the latest cultural icon to announce his retirement from the road, with the singer embarking on one final tour later this year. Of course tickets to the Homeward Bound - The Farewell Tour are in high demand, but you shouldn't have to blow your summer savings in order to catch a glimpse.…
February 9, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
Another week, another slew of farewell tours. Plus, Ed Sheeran and Justin Timberlake add even more stops to their concert itinerary! Here's the hottest tour announcements of the week. Ozzy Osbourne 'No More Tours 2' Tour https://youtu.be/K0siYUjV9UM Black Sabbath finally called it quits last year after a 40-year run and lengthy farewell tour. Now frontman…
February 5, 2018
Paul Simon Announces 'Homeward Bound - The Farewell Tour' Dates
Another day, another farewell tour. The latest cultural icon to announce his retirement from the road is Paul Simon, who just revealed a stretch of dates he's calling Homeward Bound - The Farewell Tour . The North American leg of shows will kick off on May 16 at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, followed by…