- Find tickets from 337 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - All Sessions on Wednesday March 13 at time to be announced at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 1 on Wednesday March 13 at 12:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 2 on Wednesday March 13 at 6:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 3 on Thursday March 14 at 12:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 4 on Thursday March 14 at 6:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 155 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 5 on Friday March 15 at 6:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 133 dollars to Pac-12 Basketball Tournament - Session 6 on Saturday March 16 at 7:30 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Tournament Details
For many years, the Pac-12 (formerly the Pacific Coast Conference, American Association of Western Universities, Pac-8 and Pac-10) didn’t have a postseason tournament. They tried one from 1987-90, but revenue and attendance were low, and the coaches didn’t like it, so it was scrapped.
The event was resurrected in 2002 to greater success. It was held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for its first 11 years, and moved to the Las Vegas Strip in 2013.
The tournament is a four-day event. The 5 through 12 seeds play a quadruple-header on Wednesday, with the top four teams getting byes to the quarterfinals. The eight remaining teams play on Thursday, with the semifinals on Friday and the title game on Saturday.
Of all the Pac-12 final games, the 2011 edition is probably the most memorable, as the top-seeded Arizona battled the No. 3 Washington Huskies. The game was tied at the end of regulation time, and appeared headed toward a second extra period when Washington guard Isaiah Thomas hit a game-winning fadeaway jumper at the buzzer.
Thomas led the Huskies that night with 28 points, and was named as the Tournament MVP for the second consecutive season. That was the last game in which the “Pac-10” name was used, as Colorado and Utah joined the conference later that year.
For a college basketball fan in the Western United States, the Pac-12 Tournament might be the best four days of the year. Get your tickets now!
July 13, 2018
NCAA Football 2018 Season Preview
The upcoming season of NCAA college football is nearly upon us and it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting seasons in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game, which saw Alabama win its fifth national championship in the last 10 years, doing so in overtime against SEC rival Georgia. Now,…
March 1, 2017
2017 Conference Basketball Tournaments At-A-Glance
With no clear top team in the country, and Selection Sunday just days away, the demand for tickets to this year's March Madness is high. There are some notable location changes this year, with the ACC Tournament now taking place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, and the Big Ten tournament located at the Verizon Center in…