All concerts near Los Angeles
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Russ on Thursday May 5 2022 at 8:00 pm at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Russ Los Angeles Tickets
How much are Russ Los Angeles tickets?
Tickets for Russ shows in Los Angeles start at $38.00, and average $138.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors.
How to get cheap Russ Los Angeles tickets?
If you’re trying to find a bargain for Russ concerts in Los Angeles, tickets can be found for as low as $38.00. You may want to consider these options too:
- Look for weekday shows
- Check other Russ shows close to Los Angeles
- Check prices regularly to snag a deal
Where is Russ playing in Los Angeles?
When Russ performs in Los Angeles, concerts are typically held at Staples Center, which seats 20000, Hollywood Bowl, which seats 17500, or The Greek Theatre, which seats 5870. For more concerts in Los Angeles, browse our Los Angeles concerts tickets or take a look at the upcoming events at the venues mentioned above.
Russ by City
- Russ in Montreal (Place Bell)
- Russ in Atlanta (Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre)
- Russ in Boston (Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion)
- Russ in New York (Radio City Music Hall)
- Russ in San Francisco (Greek Theatre - Berkeley)
- Russ in Dallas (The Bomb Factory)
- Russ in Charlotte (Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre)
- Russ in Austin (H-E-B Center at Cedar Park)
- Russ in Detroit (Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill)
- Russ in Miami (FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park)
- Russ in Seattle (WaMu Theater)
- Russ in Philadelphia (The Met Philadelphia)
- Russ in Baltimore (MECU Pavilion)
- Russ in Columbus (Express Live Parking Lots)
- Russ in Nashville (Ascend Amphitheater)
- Russ in Pittsburgh (Stage AE)
- Russ in Minneapolis (The Armory - Minneapolis)
- Russ in Phoenix (Mesa Amphitheatre)
- Russ in Denver (Red Rocks Amphitheatre)
- Russ in Los Angeles (Hollywood Bowl)