- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Tuesday October 1 at 7:00 pm at Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Thursday October 3 at 7:00 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Friday October 4 at 7:00 pm at Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 5 at 7:00 pm at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena in Independence, MO
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange and Goldlink on Monday October 7 at 7:00 pm at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Tuesday October 8 at 7:00 pm at Great Saltair in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Thursday October 10 at 8:00 pm at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Friday October 11 at 7:30 pm at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Selland Arena in Fresno, CA
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Monday October 14 at 7:00 pm at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange and Goldlink on Tuesday October 15 at 7:00 pm at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Thursday October 17 at 7:00 pm at Reno Events Center in Reno, NV
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 19 at 7:00 pm at Pechanga Arena San Diego in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Sunday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange and Goldlink on Tuesday October 22 at 7:00 pm at Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Wednesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie, TX
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 26 at 7:00 pm at NRG Arena in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 215 dollars to Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival (2 Day Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Solange, Brockhampton, and more on Saturday November 9 at time to be announced at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
Blood Orange Details
Dev Hynes, better known as Blood Orange, is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer. Though Blood Orange was born in Houston, Texas, he spent his entire childhood and a good portion of his adult life in East London, which heavily influenced his music. Also known as Lightspeed Champion, he released two solo studio albums before reinventing his stage persona to his current moniker. As Blood Orange, he has released a number of additional studio albums and still performs songs from his previous albums. Blood Orange’s music is a seamless fusion of R&B, indie rock, funk, and electronic styles.
In addition to his vocal talents, Blood Orange plays the guitar, cello, and the piano, performing with several artists. Carly Rae Jepsen, Kylie Minogue, and Mariah Carey are just some of the many acts he’s written for, played with, or produced for since 2004. He also worked on The Chemical Brothers’ Grammy Award winning 2007 album We Are the Night. It's clear that no matter what project Blood Orange throws himself into, his talent and musical know-how only serve to add to its success. After so much success working with other musicians, Blood Orange revamped his image and set out on his solo career with a new style and a sound that was better than before.
Blood Orange is a resourceful musician, kicking off his very first tour in 2009 with only a guitar, a laptop, and his vocals. The tour was an underground success, leading Blood Orange to eventually tour as the opening act for Florence and the Machine. Blood Orange singles have also appeared on television shows, including the premiere episode of the MTV show Skins. And in 2013, Blood Orange scored the Gia Coppola film Palo Alto under the name Dev Hynes. The following year, he was a featured act in the 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival lineup.
Blood Orange’s Concert Setlist
Blood Orange has written and released several songs via his YouTube channel and continues to do so. Audiences are likely to be treated to never before released songs, as well as their favorites. Songs like “I Know,” “Saint,” and “Charcoal Baby” are sure to be included in the setlist. Fans can also expect to hear “Jewelry,” “You’re Not Good Enough,” and “Chosen,” just to name a few in the impressive lineup of songs.
Blood Orange in Concert
Blood Orange is an amazing musician who has been known to surprise audiences with improvised performances. Fans should be ready for an evening of creativity, and at some performances, there may even be an impromptu cello or piano set. Blood Orange might even sneak in a few numbers from the Palo Alto film score, as well as songs written right before he takes the stage. Anything is possible at a Blood Orange concert, which is one of the many reasons his fans adore him. After all, this is a man that once recorded an entire album in a day. But, no matter what surprises Blood Orange brings to the stage, fans can be sure they’ll be treated to one of the most dazzling musical experience of their lives.
Blood Orange Ticket Prices
The cost of Blood Orange tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Blood Orange ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Blood Orange tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Blood Orange Tour Dates
See below for a list of Blood Orange tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
St. Louis, MO
Salt Lake City, UT
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
June 4, 2019
Tyler, the Creator Announces Igor Tour Dates
Use code TBA20BLOG at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Tyler, the Creator has announced a massive North American tour to support his new album IGOR. The 30+ concert run, dubbed Igor Tour, will start on September 2 in Minneapolis at The Armory. Following that, Tyler will hit just about…