- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Atlanta Hawks on Friday February 22 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat on Saturday February 23 at 7:30 pm at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons on Monday February 25 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday February 27 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday March 2 at 5:00 pm at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Toronto Raptors at Detroit Pistons on Sunday March 3 at 6:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Minnesota Timberwolves at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday March 6 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls on Friday March 8 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons on Sunday March 10 at 12:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets on Monday March 11 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat on Wednesday March 13 at 7:30 pm at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Los Angeles Lakers at Detroit Pistons on Friday March 15 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Toronto Raptors at Detroit Pistons on Sunday March 17 at 4:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday March 18 at 7:00 pm at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Phoenix Suns on Thursday March 21 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday March 23 at 7:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Golden State Warriors on Sunday March 24 at 5:30 pm at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Denver Nuggets on Tuesday March 26 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons on Thursday March 28 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Portland Trail Blazers at Detroit Pistons on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers on Monday April 1 at 7:00 pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday April 3 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday April 5 at 7:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons on Sunday April 7 at 4:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Memphis Grizzlies at Detroit Pistons on Tuesday April 9 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Detroit Pistons Details
Ask any NBA fan what they think of when they think of the Detroit Pistons, and chances are they will tell you that they think of hard-nosed basketball. Several eras in Pistons history have inspired that thinking, as some of the best teams in Pistons history have identified themselves through physicality and the willingness to get their hands dirty on the defensive end. In many ways, the mentality of the Pistons is similar to the mentality of Detroit itself.
The first, and possibly best, example of that mentality is the “Bad Boys” Pistons teams. In the 1980s and early 1990s, the Bad Boys' goal was to simply be tougher than their opponents at all times. With Bill Laimbeer exerting his will on the inside, and the small but rugged Isiah Thomas running the point, the team made life difficult for even the best players of the era.
Detroit won two titles during that time period, and added to their trophy case during the next hard-nosed era of their history. In the 2000s, the Pistons didn't have superstar players, but made up for that with pure toughness. The team featured nothing but team-first players, with Ben Wallace, Chauncey Billups, and Richard Hamilton leading the team to a shock NBA Finals win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
When it comes to rivalries, there are understandably many given the style of play that some of the best Pistons teams employed. The two most notable, though, are rivalries against fellow teams from the Midwest. The Chicago Bulls and Pistons combined for intense playoff games, where the Pistons vowed to make things difficult for the great Michael Jordan. And games between the Pistons and the Indiana Pacers have never been short on intensity either. With all three teams playing in the Central division, all of the games between them carry an added intensity.
How to purchase Detroit Pistons tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Pistons tickets.
- Search the Pistons game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Detroit Pistons tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Pistons playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Pistons make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Pistons playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Detroit Pistons schedule
The season for the Detroit Pistons, along with the rest of the NBA, gets going in October each year. The regular season ends in April, with the postseason immediately following and lasting until June. As an NBA championship team in the past, the Pistons have made it to June multiple times in franchise history. As for the exact dates on the Pistons' schedule, fans will look forward to the league's annual schedule release in August.
How much do Pistons tickets cost?
On average, resale tickets to see the Detroit Pistons cost $55. Prices can vary based on the opponent, seating section, day of week, and more.
When do the Pistons play the Pacers?
With a history of excitement between the two teams, the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers circle each other on the schedule heading into every season. As members of the same division, they have plenty of chances against each other every regular season, with the potential for the teams to square off in the NBA Playoffs as well.
Visit our Pistons vs. Pacers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Detroit Pistons Top Matchups
The Detroit Pistons have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Pistons vs. Bulls Tickets
- Pistons vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Pacers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Bucks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Warriors Tickets
- Pistons vs. Clippers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Lakers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Suns Tickets
- Pistons vs. Kings Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hawks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hornets Tickets
- Pistons vs. Heat Tickets
- Pistons vs. Magic Tickets
- Pistons vs. Wizards Tickets
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…