All shows near Nashville
No shows near Nashville
when new Hamilton events are added in your area.
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hamilton in Nashville Tickets
What is Hamilton about?
Hamilton, originally created and played by Lin-Manuel Miranda, is a hip-hop musical biography about the life of the American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. This musical chronicles Hamilton’s personal, political and social struggles from orphan through his ascent out of poverty into power until his death, while focusing on the American Revolution and the founding of the United States.
How much are Hamilton Nashville tickets?
Tickets for Hamilton in Nashville start at $479.00, and average $592.00. However, prices can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors.
Where is Hamilton playing in Nashville?
When Hamilton performs in Nashville, shows are typically held at Andrew Jackson Hall. For a complete list of Hamilton national tours, browse all Hamilton tickets. If you’re looking for other theater events in the Nashville area, browse our Broadway shows in Nashville.
Hamilton by City
- Hamilton in San Jose
- Hamilton in Minneapolis (Orpheum Theatre)
- Hamilton in Edmonton (Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium)
- Hamilton in Atlanta (Fox Theatre Atlanta)
- Hamilton in Memphis (Orpheum Theatre Memphis)
- Hamilton in Sacramento
- Hamilton in San Francisco (Orpheum Theatre)
- Hamilton in Jacksonville (Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Moran Theater)
- Hamilton in Columbus (Ohio Theatre)
- Hamilton in Calgary (Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium)
- Hamilton in Tucson (Centennial Hall)
- Hamilton in Phoenix (ASU Gammage)
- Hamilton in Buffalo (Sheas Performing Arts Center)
- Hamilton in New York (Richard Rodgers Theatre)
- Hamilton in Los Angeles (Pantages Theatre)
- Hamilton in Washington (Kennedy Center Opera House)
- Hamilton in Dallas (Bass Performance Hall)
- Hamilton in Charlotte
- Hamilton in Austin (Bass Concert Hall)
- Hamilton in Boston (Citizens Bank Opera House)