All shows near Nashville
No shows near Nashville
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hamilton in Nashville Tickets
What is Hamilton about?
Hamilton, originally created and played by Lin-Manuel Miranda, is a hip-hop musical biography about the life of the American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. This musical chronicles Hamilton’s personal, political and social struggles from orphan through his ascent out of poverty into power until his death, while focusing on the American Revolution and the founding of the United States.
How much are Hamilton Nashville tickets?
Tickets for Hamilton in Nashville start at $479.00, and average $592.00. However, prices can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors.
Where is Hamilton playing in Nashville?
When Hamilton performs in Nashville, shows are typically held at Andrew Jackson Hall. For a complete list of Hamilton national tours, browse all Hamilton tickets. If you’re looking for other theater events in the Nashville area, browse our Broadway shows in Nashville.
Hamilton by City
- Hamilton in Baltimore (Hippodrome at France-Merrick PAC)
- Hamilton in Green Bay (Fox Cities Performing Arts Center)
- Hamilton in Minneapolis (Orpheum Theatre)
- Hamilton in Cincinnati (Phoenix Theatre - Petaluma)
- Hamilton in Orlando (Walt Disney Theater at Dr Phillips Center)
- Hamilton in Kansas City (Music Hall Kansas City)
- Hamilton in Anaheim
- Hamilton in Oklahoma City (Civic Center Music Hall)
- Hamilton in Columbus (Ohio Theatre)
- Hamilton in Miami (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Hamilton in Los Angeles (Pantages Theatre)
- Hamilton in San Diego
- Hamilton in New York (Richard Rodgers Theatre)
- Hamilton in Madison (Overture Center)
- Hamilton in Detroit (Fisher Theatre)
- Hamilton in Las Vegas (The Smith Center for the Performing Arts)
- Hamilton in Tampa (Carol Morsani Hall)
- Hamilton in Washington (Kennedy Center Opera House)
- Hamilton in Boston (Citizens Bank Opera House)
- Hamilton in Indianapolis (Murat Theatre at Old National Centre)