- Find tickets from 51 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Thursday April 11 at 8:00 pm at Beacon Theatre in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Friday April 12 at 7:30 pm at Fox Theatre Detroit in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Saturday April 13 at 7:30 pm at The Met Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Friday April 26 at 7:30 pm at Toyota Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Saturday April 27 at 7:30 pm at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Tuesday April 30 at 7:30 pm at Boston Opera House in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Thursday May 2 at 7:30 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Friday May 3 at 7:30 pm at WaMu Theater in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Saturday May 4 at 7:30 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to An Evening With The Clintons on Sunday May 5 at 7:00 pm at Park MGM Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Hillary Clinton Details
For the most part, if you want to go see an event in your area, you have two basic options – sports, or music. You can buy tickets to see the local team play at a stadium or arena in town, or you can wait until your favorite band comes to the area for a concert. Most of the events you will have the opportunity to attend will fall into one of those two categories, but that is not the case here.
Instead, the events put on by Bill and Hillary Clinton are more like conversations. Quite obviously, these two individuals have a lot of experience in the global spotlight and can provide interesting insights into events and situations that have shaped our world. It might not be a sporting event or a concert, but it is sure to capture your attention just the same.
An Overview, If Necessary
Most likely, you don’t need any introduction to one of the most famous and powerful couples in American history. Bill Clinton was the 42nd President of the United States, serving two terms during the 1990s and into the start of the 21st century. Previous to his Presidency, he was also the 40th and 42nd Governor of the state of Arkansas. Clinton’s Presidency is generally regarded as one of the more successful in history, as significant economic growth occurred during the 90s, and his approval rating when leaving office was the highest of any President since WWII.
Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham were married in 1975. In addition to holding the title of First Lady, Hillary Clinton has had a notable political career in her own right. She served as the 67th United States Secretary of State for President Barack Obama, and also as a United States Senator from New York. Additionally, Clinton was the Democratic Party nominee for the 2016 Presidential Election.
How much do Bill and Hillary Clinton tickets cost?
The cost of tickets to one of these events will depend on where you want to sit, and in which city you would like to attend. It may be possible to secure a seat for less than $100 in some cases, while other occasions will demand more.
Where are the Bill and Hillary Clinton events held?
A variety of locations around the U.S. and Canada are going to play host to this tour. A quick check of the upcoming dates will indicate whether or not there is going to be an event held close to where you live.
October 9, 2018
Bill and Hillary Announce 'An Evening With The Clintons' Arena Tour
Save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more by using code CLINTONS4TBA at SeatGeek checkout! Not to be outdone by Michelle Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Bill Clinton are teaming up for an arena tour of their own. An Evening With The Clintons will be spread out across two different…