SeatGeek Amsterdam, a Netherlands based division of SeatGeek, develops, maintains, implements and supports SeatGeek Enterprise; an extensive suite of tech products, including SRO.
The most modern ticketing system on the market, SRO upends the ticketing status quo providing rightsholders with control and efficiencies across their organization, including automated reporting and the most customizable rules-based engine ever built. Using its modern, web-based, API-driven platform, our Clients manage the sale of tickets, subscriptions, and memberships with more ease and control than ever before.
SeatGeek Amsterdam is looking to appoint a Product Support Specialist who has previous experience in the technical support, preferably in the ticketing industry, to support our clients in the use of our product suite and assist with technical maintenance of the software. Our clients include a variety of football clubs, prestigious theaters, and concert halls throughout the Netherlands and Belgium.
What You'll Do
- Provide support to SRO users through phone, Service Cloud, and Zendesk
- Register all customer contact in Service Cloud in accordance with company procedure
- Keep track of all assigned issues, individually and as part of the team
- Escalate cases to other departments and colleagues when necessary
- Keep track of developments within SRO through self-study and trainings
- Provide emergency support on a rotational basis with other team members
What We're Looking For
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate system and technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Prior helpdesk experience working with Service Cloud, Microsoft Office, and any of the following: HTML, JQuery, SQL, XML, CSS
- A completed HBO degree in Business IT and Management, or a comparable technical higher professional education
- 1 to 2 years proven experience in technical SaaS systems, preferably in a ticketing environment working with a box office system
- Experience in a technology helpdesk role using Service Cloud and Zendesk
- A strong interest in the live entertainment business
- Fluent in English and Dutch; written and verbal