- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Illinois Fighting Illini at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Saturday January 26 at 12:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Northwestern Wildcats at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Tuesday January 29 at 7:00 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Wisconsin Badgers Basketball on Friday February 1 at 8:00 pm at Kohl Center in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Nebraska Cornhuskers Basketball on Wednesday February 6 at 6:00 pm at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Tuesday February 12 at 6:30 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Michigan Wolverines Basketball on Saturday February 16 at 12:00 pm at Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Iowa Hawkeyes Basketball on Tuesday February 19 at 7:00 pm at Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 2:00 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Penn State Nittany Lions Basketball on Wednesday February 27 at 6:30 pm at Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, PA
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Sunday March 3 at 3:45 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Minnesota Golden Gophers at Maryland Terrapins Basketball on Friday March 8 at 7:00 pm at Xfinity Center in College Park, MD
The fans have spoken
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
Maryland Terrapins Basketball Details
The Terrapins have a rich college basketball history, and moved to a new neighborhood (the Big Ten) recently. The opponents might not be the same, but the home team still makes a game at Maryland a must-see event.
Maryland’s basketball program dates back to 1904, and the school became a charter member of the Atlantic Coast Conference in 1953. During their six decades in the ACC, the Terps won five regular-season titles and three conference tournament championships, appeared in 24 NCAA tournaments, and claimed a national title in 2002.
The 2002 team was coached by Maryland alumnus Gary Williams, who piloted the program for 22 seasons. The Terps defeated Indiana in the final by a 64-52 margin, with guard Juan Dixon being named as Most Outstanding Player after averaging nearly 26 points per game in the tournament.
In 2014, Maryland joined the Big Ten Conference. As such, it doesn’t yet have a natural conference rival to replace Duke, Virginia and North Carolina.
Maryland plays home games on campus at Xfinity Center, which opened in 2002 and holds 17,950 fans for basketball. Four thousand of those seats are designated for the student section – known as “The Wall” – in the first 10 rows on all sides of the arena.
The arena is 2.3 miles from the College Park Metro Station, for those coming from closer to Washington, D.C. The university runs a shuttle service that can get you from the station to the arena on game nights.
Ready for some big-time, Big Ten hoops near our nation’s capital? Get your Terps tickets now!
October 1, 2018
5 Underdog Teams to Root for This NCAA Basketball Season
The NCAA Men’s Basketball season will be starting soon, and a lot of ink has been spilled over who the top teams will be. But while the experts are trying to figure out who among Kansas, Villanova, Duke, and Michigan should be number one, the rest of us are hoping to see some fresh blood…