- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Kenny Chesney with Thomas Rhett and Old Dominion on Saturday July 28 at 5:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Jay-Z and Beyonce on Friday August 10 at 7:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Jay-Z and Beyonce on Saturday August 11 at 7:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Preseason: Kansas City Chiefs at Chicago Bears on Saturday August 25 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Preseason: Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears on Thursday August 30 at 7:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to South Florida Bulls at Illinois Fighting Illini Football on Saturday September 15 at 2:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears on Monday September 17 at 7:15 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Chicago Football Classic (Miles College vs Morehouse) on Saturday September 22 at 3:30 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 96 dollars to Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears on Sunday September 30 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Ed Sheeran with Snow Patrol and Lauv on Thursday October 4 at 7:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 194 dollars to New England Patriots at Chicago Bears on Sunday October 21 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to New York Jets at Chicago Bears on Sunday October 28 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to The Rugby Weekend - Tripleheader (USA Womens Eagles vs Black Ferns, Ireland vs Italy, USA Mens Eagles vs Maori All Blacks) on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears on Sunday November 11 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears on Sunday November 18 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Los Angeles Rams at Chicago Bears on Sunday December 9 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 110 dollars to Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears on Sunday December 16 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
Soldier Field Details
Soldier Field is one of the most well-known venues in American sports. As the home of the Chicago Bears since 1971, it's a storied piece of NFL history. The stadium's much older than that though. It was first opened in 1924 and was the home field for a variety of teams such as the Chicago Rockets (an All-American Football Conference team).
Originally called the Grant Park Municipal Stadium, the building was renamed Soldier Field in 1925 at the behest of the Chicago Gold Star Mothers. The change was announced at the 1926 Army-Navy game, which ended in a tie and was attended by an estimated 110,000. This is sometimes referred to as the "Golden Age" of sports, and you certainly get that feeling in the experience of Soldier Field today.
The venue also boasts a whole list of "firsts" -- from the first boxing event to bring in over $2.5 million, to the first stadium ski meet. It's a home field full of stories, and the current tenants have lived up to that legacy. Soldier Field has hosted four NFC Championship Games, including the 1985 game in which the Bears defeated the Los Angeles Rams.
Soldier Field also welcomes musical guests and other events, including drawing such big names as Taylor Swift, U2, One Direction, and The Eagles. Even further afield, the stadium has hosted several religious and charitable events, including a so-called Eucharistic Congress celebration in 1954 for over 250,000 Catholics -- the largest crowd the stadium had ever seen.
The venue underwent a major restoration in 2003 to modernize and expand both the stadium itself and the surrounding parkland. As part of this updating project, the building was LEED-EB certified in 2011, making it the first stadium to be awarded this status in North America.
What are the best places to sit at Soldier Field?
The stadium is laid out into four levels, 100, 200, 300, and 400 with ticket prices typically increasing the closer you get. On the east side, you'll find the United Club and on the west the additional 400 row.
One thing to note is that sections 114, 214, and 244 are known to offer the most cover from sun. Another consideration is that alcohol is prohibited in Sections 148 and 155. If that's a factor for you, look for another seat.
Soldier Field Tips and Tricks
Parking near Soldier Field can be tricky, and it might be a good idea to carpool or use public transit instead. Either way, plan on arriving early, and if you drive, some services offer paring reservations in advance. Closer lots can cost as much as $85, and those near the stadium are usually reserved for Chicago Bears season ticket holders and other VIP fans. Lots that are further away typically cost less, if you're willing to walk a bit.
Soldier Field Club Areas
The United Club is a three-level hospitality experience with eight bars, two kitchens, and 127 TVs showing the action at all times. Club seating also gives VIP patrons access to additional food selections, a private entrance and bathroom, and an exclusive Bears Pro Shop. You can also enjoy the Proven IT Skyline Suite for an upscale experience with dedicated parking. Or explore three layers of Executive Suites for more personal space, excellent for impressive business meetings or rewarding a hardworking corporate team.