SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Born in July of 1981 in the Bronx, NY, Anthony “Romeo” Santos developed a love for all things music at a very young age. His Dominican father and Puerto Rican mother had a great influence on his musical exposure; Romeo grew to enjoy genres like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. It wasn’t until he joined his church choir that he truly discovered his own voice. From there, Romeo started a group, Los Teenagers, which became popular among Dominican-American kids in New York City.
In 1999, Grupo Aventura (formerly Los Teenagers) signed a deal with the record label Premium Latin. That same year, the group released its debut album, “Generation Next”. While the album was well-received, it wasn’t until 2002, when the band released “We Broke the Rules”, that their success really took off. With mixes of Bachata fused with R&B and hip -hop, this album appealed to a wide array of people.
In fact, the album’s hit song, "Obsesion", which was written by lead-singer Romeo Santos, catapulted the band, making them the most popular Latin boy band of that time. This hit song was covered by Mexican American singer, Frankie J, featuring Baby Bash, and was called "Obsession (No Es Amor)."
It wasn’t until 2011 that Romeo decided to embark on his own solo career. His solo debut album, “Formula Vol. 1”, became one of the most popular Latin music albums of 2011 and 2012. In 2013, Romeo was nominated for a Grammy in the category of Best Traditional Tropical Latin Album. Since starting his career, Romeo has gone on to work with the likes of Drake, Usher, and Marc Anthony.
Apart from singing and songwriting, Romeo has also dabbled in film. In 2015, he starred in Furious 7, alongside actor Vin Diesel.
Romeo sings most songs in Spanish during his shows, his notes hitting all the right points for the audience to soak in. Occasionally, Romeo has been known to bring out a guest or two– including megastar Marc Anthony. Romeo Santos has sold out arenas including NY’s Yankee Stadium and LA’s Staples Center.
Frequently Asked Questions About Romeo Santos Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is Romeo Santos touring?
See above for all scheduled Romeo Santos concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Romeo Santos tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Romeo Santos tickets?
Romeo Santos tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Romeo Santos tickets can be found for as low as $92.00, with an average price of $154.00.
Who's opening for Romeo Santos?
There are no openers for Romeo Santos at this time.
How long are Romeo Santos concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Romeo Santos concerts typically last 3 hours.
What's Romeo Santos setlist?
While performances can vary between venues, Romeo Santos setlist will likely include the following songs:
Are there age restrictions for Romeo Santos concerts?
Generally if you are under 18, you may have to be accompanied by an adult. Some artists and venues may be unsuitable for certain ages and the age requirements will be listed next to the event above. Currently, Romeo Santos concerts have no restrictions.
How to buy Romeo Santos tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Romeo Santos Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Romeo Santos tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Romeo Santos tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Romeo Santos tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Romeo Santos tickets.
Romeo Santos Ticket Prices
The cost of Romeo Santos tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Romeo Santos ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Romeo Santos tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
- AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl in San Diego, CA
- Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA
- Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC
- FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, FL
- State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, CA
Image credit for Romeo Santos: © Rodrigo Varela / WireImage / Getty Images