- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Tuesday October 16 at 7:00 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Wednesday October 17 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Friday October 19 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Saturday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Sunday October 21 at 7:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 170 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Tuesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Wednesday October 24 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Friday October 26 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Saturday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- Find tickets from 161 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Sunday October 28 at 7:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Tuesday October 30 at 7:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Wednesday October 31 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 168 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Friday November 2 at 7:00 pm at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 132 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Saturday November 3 at 7:00 pm at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Sunday November 4 at 7:00 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 119 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Tuesday November 6 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 141 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Wednesday November 7 at 7:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 152 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Friday November 9 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 194 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Saturday November 10 at 7:00 pm at The Forum in Inglewood, CA
- Find tickets from 138 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Sunday November 11 at 7:00 pm at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Tuesday November 13 at 7:00 pm at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Thursday November 15 at 7:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Friday November 16 at 7:00 pm at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Saturday November 17 at 7:00 pm at Taco Bell Arena in Boise, ID
- Find tickets from 184 dollars to Twenty One Pilots on Monday November 19 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Twenty One Pilots Details
Casual fans of Twenty One Pilots have likely listened to their 2015 smash hit album Blurryface, or perhaps even their 2013 album Vessel. And while Twenty One Pilot’s ascent into pop stardom is a recent one, it isn’t one that came quickly or easily.
Now known as a duo, Twenty One Pilots originated as a three-member group. In 2009, Tyler Joseph, Nick Thomas and Chris Salih set things up in Columbus, Ohio. The group dropped its first project that same year, the self-titled Twenty One Pilots. It caught some decent traction for an indie release, selling over 100,000 copies and hitting 139 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Two years later, though, Thomas and Salih left the group. Twenty One Pilots was down to two: Joseph, the vocalist, and drummer Josh Dun. Early returns on the group’s new construction weren’t so promising: Joseph and Dun’s 2011 album Regional at Best lived up to its title, selling a mere 3,000 copies.
And then, finally, came the success. The band inked a deal with alt label Fueled by Ramen in 2012, and released their label debut, Vessel in 2013. Selling over 500,000 copies and (appropriately) peaking at 21 on the U.S. charts, Vessel was a breakthrough triumph for the groups. But, for Twenty One Pilots, it was just a hint of what was to come. What came was Blurryface a Triple Platinum chart-topper that brought the band into the mainstream with ubiquitous singles “Stressed Out” and “Ride.” The band struck gold again in 2016 with “Heathens,” their contribution to the Suicide Squad soundtrack.
July 13, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
It's a good week for pop tours. From Paula Abdul to Noah Cyrus, Twenty One Pilots to Jorja Smith--it's all here. Check out this week's hottest tour announcements. Twenty One Pilots 'The Bandito' Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUBW8bkjQ4 After a brief hiatus from the spotlight, Twenty One Pilots are back with a new album and corresponding tour. Catch…
July 13, 2018
Twenty One Pilots Announce 'The Bandito' Tour
After a brief hiatus from the spotlight, Twenty One Pilots are back with a new album and corresponding tour. Catch the Grammy-award winning alt-pop group on the Bandito tour starting October 16 in Nashville at the Bridgestone Arena, followed by stops in Chicago, Boston, NYC, Houston and more. After a run through the Midwest, the…