- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Minnesota United FC on Saturday July 27 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Portland Timbers at Minnesota United FC on Sunday August 4 at 3:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to 2019 Open Cup Semi-Finals on Wednesday August 7 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Colorado Rapids at Minnesota United FC on Wednesday August 14 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Orlando City SC at Minnesota United FC on Saturday August 17 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to MNUFC vs CF Pachuca on Saturday September 7 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Real Salt Lake at Minnesota United FC on Sunday September 15 at 4:30 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Sporting KC at Minnesota United FC on Wednesday September 25 at 7:00 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Minnesota United FC on Sunday September 29 at 6:30 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to 2019 Tommie Johnnie Football on Saturday October 19 at 1:10 pm at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
Allianz Field Details
Allianz Field is a 19,400-seat stadium that hosts Major League Soccer’s Minnesota United FC. The club played its first two seasons at TCF Bank Stadium, a football stadium on the University of Minnesota campus. Allianz Field came to life not long after Minnesota United joined MLS with a location in St. Paul announced in October 2015. The stadium’s naming rights were acquired by Allianz Life in 2017. Final touches were placed on the stadium in 2018 including installation of an all-grass field in October 2018.
The stadium is designed for aesthetics as well as a good fan experience. LED lights outside of the stadium create ambient lighting during matches and special events. A canopy on the stadium roof covers 85% of the seating area in case of rain or snow. This feature also traps crowd noise to create an exciting atmosphere. Minnesota United touts a 1.5-acre green space on the stadium property for fan use. Allianz Field allows fans to stay connected and share their experiences with a distributed antenna system.
Where are the best places to sit at Allianz Field?
Allianz Field is designed specifically for the demands of Minnesota United fans. In particular, the stadium’s supporter section focuses on intimidating opposing teams while creating a friendly atmosphere for fans. The Wonderwall is a standing section with space for 2,800 ticket holders. This upper-level section has a 34-degree incline for a good viewing experience and the appearance of a solid wall of fans.
Fans looking for options between standing areas and club seats can opt for loge boxes. The stadium features four-seat and six-seat boxes at the lower level separated from general seating. Each loge box is separated by glass partitions and features a clear view of the pitch.
Allianz Field Tips and Tricks
Minnesota United FC indicates that 1.3 million state residents are within 30 miles of the stadium. Allianz Field is within 10 miles of downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul. There are multiple transportation options for residents and visitors to Allianz Field who don’t want to deal with highway traffic. Metro Transit’s A Line and Route 16 buses drop attendees off close to the stadium. The Green Line light rail route stops near Allianz Field on match days. The stadium features bike storage for fans who live or stay nearby. Minnesota United FC also announced plans for park-and-ride options during matches.
Allianz Field Club Areas
Allianz Field features multiple club options for fans seeking enhanced experiences at Minnesota United matches. The Upper 90 Club is a 90-seat club section with extra large seats and upscale food options. The lower-level Stadium Club features 900 seats with stadium food and views from the midfield. The first six rows along the midfield line compose the Field Club, a 400-seat section that allows fans to walk through the same tunnel as the players. The Cabana Suites share a common club area for dining and conversation during events.