- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Wyoming Cowboys Football on Saturday September 1 at 1:30 pm at War Memorial Stadium Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to San Jose State Spartans at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday September 8 at 8:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Eastern Washington Eagles at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday September 15 at 5:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Washington State Cougars at USC Trojans Football on Friday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Utah Utes at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Oregon State Beavers Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Oregon Ducks at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to California Golden Bears at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Arizona Wildcats at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 126 dollars to Washington Huskies at Washington State Cougars Football on Friday November 23 at 5:30 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Washington State Cougars Football Details
Looking into a game at Wazzu? We’ve got you covered.
The Cougars first played football in 1894, when the school was known as the Agricultural College, Experiment Station and School of Science of the State of Washington. Washington State joined the conference currently known as the Pac-12 in 1962.
Washington State boasts six consensus All-America selections, six members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees (Mel Hein, Turk Edwards).
The Cougars play home games on campus at Martin Stadium in Pullman. The facility has a capacity of 33,552, making it the coziest in the Pac-12.
Get to the north side of Hollingbery Fieldhouse two-and-a-half hours before kickoff for the Cougar Prowl, where the football team arrives on campus and walk through the fieldhouse to the locker room before the game.
Cougville at Rogers Field is another pregame destination. It has food, drink and fun for fans of all ages.
Washington’s State’s fiercest rival is across the state in Seattle. The Cougars and Washington Huskies first battled in 1900, and the series has been played continuously since 1945, with games currently played at Pullman in even-numbered years. The winner gets the Apple Cup, presented by the state’s governor after the game.
Ever seen the Washington State flag? You probably have if you watch ESPN’s College GameDay. Thanks to a legion of dedicated Cougar fans and faraway volunteers, someone has waved Ol’ Crimson behind the GameDay set every week since 2003. You can see it up close during your visit to Pullman.
How to purchase Washington State Cougars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Washington State Cougars tickets.
- Browse Washington State Cougars listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Washington State Cougars tickets.
Washington State Cougars schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Washington State Cougars page. The 2018 Cougars regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Washington State Cougars tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Washington State Cougars tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cougars tickets start at about $30, but could reach up to $315 for bigger games.
When do Washington State Cougars postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Washington State Cougars make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Washington State Cougars postseason tickets!
When do the Washington State Cougars play the Washington Huskies?
This 2018 season, the Cougars will face off against the Huskies on November 3rd at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA.