- Find tickets from 28 dollars to New Mexico State Aggies at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday August 31 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Northern Colorado Bears at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday September 7 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Houston Cougars on Friday September 13 at 7:00 pm at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday September 21 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Utah Utes Football on Saturday September 28 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Arizona State Sun Devils Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Oregon Ducks Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Washington State Cougars at California Golden Bears Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Washington Huskies Football on Friday November 29 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Washington State Cougars Football Details
Looking into a game at Wazzu? We’ve got you covered.
The Cougars first played football in 1894, when the school was known as the Agricultural College, Experiment Station and School of Science of the State of Washington. Washington State joined the conference currently known as the Pac-12 in 1962.
Washington State boasts six consensus All-America selections, six members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and two Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees (Mel Hein, Turk Edwards).
The Cougars play home games on campus at Martin Stadium in Pullman. The facility has a capacity of 33,552, making it the coziest in the Pac-12.
Get to the north side of Hollingbery Fieldhouse two-and-a-half hours before kickoff for the Cougar Prowl, where the football team arrives on campus and walk through the fieldhouse to the locker room before the game.
Cougville at Rogers Field is another pregame destination. It has food, drink and fun for fans of all ages.
Washington’s State’s fiercest rival is across the state in Seattle. The Cougars and Washington Huskies first battled in 1900, and the series has been played continuously since 1945, with games currently played at Pullman in even-numbered years. The winner gets the Apple Cup, presented by the state’s governor after the game.
Ever seen the Washington State flag? You probably have if you watch ESPN’s College GameDay. Thanks to a legion of dedicated Cougar fans and faraway volunteers, someone has waved Ol’ Crimson behind the GameDay set every week since 2003. You can see it up close during your visit to Pullman.
How to purchase Washington State Cougars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Washington State Cougars tickets.
- Browse Washington State Cougars listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Washington State Cougars tickets.
Washington State Cougars schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Washington State Cougars page. The 2018 Cougars regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Washington State Cougars tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Washington State Cougars tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cougars tickets start at about $30, but could reach up to $315 for bigger games.
When do Washington State Cougars postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Washington State Cougars make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Washington State Cougars postseason tickets!
When do the Washington State Cougars play the Washington Huskies?
This 2018 season, the Cougars will face off against the Huskies on November 3rd at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA.