- Find tickets to Railbird Festival (2 Day Pass) with Whiskey Myers, Tanya Tucker, Young The Giant on Saturday August 22 at time to be announced at Keeneland in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets to RBC Ottawa Bluesfest (11 Day Pass) with Rage Against the Machine, Jack Johnson, Blink-182, and more on date to be announced at LeBreton Flats Park in Ottawa, Canada
- Find tickets to Festival D'ete De Quebec (11 Day Pass) with Halsey, Alanis Morissette, Rage Against the Machine, and more on date to be announced at Plains of Abraham in Quebec, Canada
- Find tickets to Pitchfork Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Run the Jewels, The National, and more on date to be announced at Union Park in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets to Pitchfork Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with Run the Jewels, Sharon Van Etten, Twin Peaks, and more on date to be announced at Union Park in Chicago, IL
Upcoming Concerts From Similar Artists
Cat Power Details
Frequently Asked Questions About Cat Power Tickets and Tour Information
Is Cat Power touring?
See above for all scheduled Cat Power concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Cat Power tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Cat Power tickets?
Cat Power tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Cat Power tickets can be found for as low as $18.00, with an average price of $116.00.
How to get cheap Cat Power tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Cat Power tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $18.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Cat Power tickets by cheapest tickets available.
How long are Cat Power concerts?
Most Cat Power concerts last about 1-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the opening acts, encore, etc.
How to buy Cat Power tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Cat Power Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Cat Power tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Cat Power tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Cat Power tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Cat Power tickets.
Cat Power Ticket Prices
The cost of Cat Power tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Cat Power ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Cat Power tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Cat Power Tour Dates
See below for a list of Cat Power tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
August 22, 2014
Cat Power Announces North American Tour
Cat Power (also known as Chan Marshall) is headed back out on the road for a short tour, and this time with a full band. She’ll start out on September 26 at the Rialto Theatre in Tucson, AZ, and then continue to the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA (with Pixies and Gogol Bordello); The…
October 15, 2013
Cat Power is Back, Prowling On Tour
Cat Power Concert Tickets & Tour Dates Cat Power Concerts Cat Power Video for "Manhattan" Cat Power Tour Twenty years after being discovered on tour with Liz Phair, Cat Power has announced fall 2013 tour dates in support of her new album, Sun. These Cat Power tour dates are a comeback of sorts, after many…