- Maroon 5 with Meghan Trainor
Sep 27 · Germania Insurance AmphitheaterFrom $57
- Harry Styles (Rescheduled from 8/11/2020)
Sep 9 · AT&T CenterFrom $108
- Motley Crue with Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Aug 20 · AlamodomeFrom $71
- The Weeknd (Rescheduled from 8/19/2020)
Aug 18 · AT&T CenterFrom $56
- Find tickets from 110 dollars to Drive-In Concert: Aaron Lewis with Sully Erna on Wednesday October 28 at 7:00 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 126 dollars to Drive-In Concert: Aaron Lewis with Sully Erna on Wednesday October 28 at 9:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Flatland Cavalry (18+) on Saturday October 31 at 9:30 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Randy Rogers Band (18+) on Friday November 6 at 5:00 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Randy Rogers Band with Shane Smith & The Saints (18+) on Friday November 6 at 9:00 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to The Warning on Saturday November 7 at 8:00 pm at Paper Tiger in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Zach Williams on Sunday November 8 at 7:00 pm at Oak Hills Church - Crownridge Campus in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Dillon Francis with Yung Gravy on Sunday November 8 at 7:00 pm at Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Celtic Thunder on Sunday November 15 at 7:00 pm at Majestic Theatre San Antonio in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 86 dollars to Kirk Whalum with Alex Bugnon on Friday November 20 at 8:00 pm at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre in San Antonio, TX
Concerts in San Antonio Details
Located in south-central Texas, San Antonio is known to many for the Alamo Mission, delicious BBQ, and the city’s River Walk. However, with a population of well over 1.4 million, San Antonio also offers a great local music scene! From metal and folk to blues and rock, artists of all different genres have graced stages along the Alamo City. In fact, Rosie Flores, Charlie Sexton, and Edith Frost are all musicians and singers from San Antonio.
Back in the 1960s and 70s, San Antonio was also known for its Doo-Wop scene as well as its eclectic mix of Tejano, or Tex-Mex, music. One of the city’s most popular bands at the time was called the Royal Jesters. The band married doo-wop, pop and soul into lyrics, songs, and melodies that enraptured the people of San Antonio. Since those days, the music industry has grown significantly and many continue to flock to San Antonio to pursue a career in singing and songwriting.
If you’re looking to dance and sing along with your favorite mainstream performer, you’ll definitely want to head over to the city’s AT&T Center. Home of the San Antonio Spurs, the AT&T Center has a total capacity of over 18,000 folks. The city’s Alamodome is another huge venue where One Direction, Metallica, and George Strait have all performed.
While all large cities have the expected big venues, San Antonio also offers plenty of smaller, more intimate venues that will give you a small neighborhood vibe. The Aztec Theatre, which opened in 1926, is a great historic and cultural spot to catch live music. Sam’s Burger Joint is another cool spot that offers Texas swing music and dancing on Monday nights. Located along the city’s River Walk is the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts where there’s always something going on.
San Antonio Concert Venues
From the AT&T Center and the Alamodome to Tucker’s Kozy Korner and 502 Bar, there is no shortage of concert venues in San Antonio. From huge stadiums to cozy, local spots, live music is always dancing along the streets of Alamo City. Other popular places to enjoy a show include Floore’s Country Store, Échale at the Pearl, and Carmens De La Calle. From local to national artists, ranging in genres from alternative and soul to Latin and rock, San Antonio has it all.
San Antonio Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in San Antonio is $148 per ticket, but this frequently changes from show to show depending on the artist.
San Antonio Music Festivals
Home to the River City Rockfest held each September, San Antonio knows how to put on a great festival. The Rockfest is hosted by the city’s AT&T Center and has welcomed performers including Def Leppard, Megadeth, and Disturbed. Another popular festival in this city is the Botánica Music Festival held each March at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas. A ticket to this festival not only grants you access to see your favorite artists, but you’ll also have full run of the amusement park as well! Past performers at Botánica have included Alessia Cara and Logic. The Mala Luna Music Festival held at Nelson Wolff Stadium and the NCAA® March Madness Music Festival are also very popular among locals and tourists in San Antonio.
Musicians on Tour in San Antonio
- Def Leppard in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Harry Styles in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Jenny Lewis in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Motley Crue in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Poison in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Rammstein in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Sabrina Claudio in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- The Weeknd in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
Concerts in San Antonio by Venue
- Concerts at AT&T Center
- Concerts at Aztec Theatre
- Concerts at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Concerts at HEB Performance Hall at Tobin Center
- Concerts at Jo Long Theatre
- Concerts at John T. Floore Country Store
- Concerts at Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Concerts at Oak Hills Church - Crownridge Campus
- Concerts at Paper Tiger
- Concerts at Tobin Center for the Performing Arts