- Find tickets from 114 dollars to Parker McCollum (18+) on Saturday November 28 at 6:00 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 220 dollars to Parker McCollum (18+) on Saturday November 28 at 9:30 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to Parker McCollum (18+) on Sunday November 29 at 6:00 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to Parker McCollum (18+) on Sunday November 29 at 9:30 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Josh Ward on Saturday December 5 at 9:00 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Midland on Friday December 11 at 6:00 pm at Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Union Underground on Saturday December 19 at 7:00 pm at Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Swans with Anna Von Hausswolff on Thursday January 28 2021 at 7:00 pm at Paper Tiger in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Matute on Friday March 5 2021 at 7:30 pm at Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Gabriel Royal on Saturday March 6 2021 at 8:00 pm at Jo Long Theatre in San Antonio, TX
Concerts in San Antonio Details
Located in south-central Texas, San Antonio is known to many for the Alamo Mission, delicious BBQ, and the city’s River Walk. However, with a population of well over 1.4 million, San Antonio also offers a great local music scene! From metal and folk to blues and rock, artists of all different genres have graced stages along the Alamo City. In fact, Rosie Flores, Charlie Sexton, and Edith Frost are all musicians and singers from San Antonio.
Back in the 1960s and 70s, San Antonio was also known for its Doo-Wop scene as well as its eclectic mix of Tejano, or Tex-Mex, music. One of the city’s most popular bands at the time was called the Royal Jesters. The band married doo-wop, pop and soul into lyrics, songs, and melodies that enraptured the people of San Antonio. Since those days, the music industry has grown significantly and many continue to flock to San Antonio to pursue a career in singing and songwriting.
If you’re looking to dance and sing along with your favorite mainstream performer, you’ll definitely want to head over to the city’s AT&T Center. Home of the San Antonio Spurs, the AT&T Center has a total capacity of over 18,000 folks. The city’s Alamodome is another huge venue where One Direction, Metallica, and George Strait have all performed.
While all large cities have the expected big venues, San Antonio also offers plenty of smaller, more intimate venues that will give you a small neighborhood vibe. The Aztec Theatre, which opened in 1926, is a great historic and cultural spot to catch live music. Sam’s Burger Joint is another cool spot that offers Texas swing music and dancing on Monday nights. Located along the city’s River Walk is the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts where there’s always something going on.
San Antonio Concert Venues
From the AT&T Center and the Alamodome to Tucker’s Kozy Korner and 502 Bar, there is no shortage of concert venues in San Antonio. From huge stadiums to cozy, local spots, live music is always dancing along the streets of Alamo City. Other popular places to enjoy a show include Floore’s Country Store, Échale at the Pearl, and Carmens De La Calle. From local to national artists, ranging in genres from alternative and soul to Latin and rock, San Antonio has it all.
San Antonio Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in San Antonio is $148 per ticket, but this frequently changes from show to show depending on the artist.
San Antonio Music Festivals
Home to the River City Rockfest held each September, San Antonio knows how to put on a great festival. The Rockfest is hosted by the city’s AT&T Center and has welcomed performers including Def Leppard, Megadeth, and Disturbed. Another popular festival in this city is the Botánica Music Festival held each March at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas. A ticket to this festival not only grants you access to see your favorite artists, but you’ll also have full run of the amusement park as well! Past performers at Botánica have included Alessia Cara and Logic. The Mala Luna Music Festival held at Nelson Wolff Stadium and the NCAA® March Madness Music Festival are also very popular among locals and tourists in San Antonio.
Musicians on Tour in San Antonio
- Def Leppard in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Harry Styles in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Jenny Lewis in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Motley Crue in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Poison in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Rammstein in San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Romeo Santos in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
- The Weeknd in San Antonio (AT&T Center)
Concerts in San Antonio by Venue
- Concerts at Aztec Theatre
- Concerts at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Concerts at HEB Performance Hall at Tobin Center
- Concerts at Jo Long Theatre
- Concerts at John T. Floore Country Store
- Concerts at Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Concerts at Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Concerts at Paper Tiger
- Concerts at Sam's Burger Joint
- Concerts at Tobin Center for the Performing Arts