All Concerts in San Antonio
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Invent, Animate on Saturday September 23 at 7:00 pm at The Rock Box in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Switchfoot on Saturday September 23 at 8:00 pm at The Espee in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to The Mavericks on Saturday September 23 at 8:30 pm at John T. Floore Country Store in Helotes, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Escape the Fate with D.R.U.G.S., Point North, Stitched Up Heart and GARZI on Sunday September 24 at 6:00 pm at Vibes Event Center in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to John Anderson on Sunday September 24 at 7:30 pm at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Pink with Brandi Carlile, Grouplove and Kid Cut Up on Monday September 25 at 6:30 pm at Alamodome in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Guns N' Roses with Alice in Chains on Tuesday September 26 at 6:00 pm at Alamodome in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to That Mexican OT on Tuesday September 26 at 7:00 pm at Paper Tiger - San Antonio in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Enter Shikari on Wednesday September 27 at 7:00 pm at Paper Tiger - San Antonio in San Antonio, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Javier Rosas on Thursday September 28 at 8:00 pm at Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX
About San Antonio Concerts
Located in south-central Texas, San Antonio offers a great local music scene! From metal and folk to blues and rock, artists of all different genres have graced stages along the Alamo City. In fact, Rosie Flores, Charlie Sexton and Edith Frost are all musicians and singers from San Antonio.
Back in the 1960s and 70s, San Antonio was also known for its doo-wop scene as well as its eclectic mix of tejano, or tex-mex, music. One of the city’s most popular bands at the time was called the Royal Jesters. The band married doo-wop, pop and soul into lyrics, songs and melodies that enraptured the people of San Antonio. Since those days, the music industry has grown significantly and many continue to flock to San Antonio to pursue a career in singing and songwriting.
If you’re looking to dance and sing along with your favorite mainstream performer, you’ll definitely want to head over to the city’s AT&T Center. Home of the San Antonio Spurs, the AT&T Center has a total capacity of over 18,000 folks. The city’s Alamodome is another huge venue where One Direction, Metallica and George Strait have all performed.
While all large cities have the expected big venues, San Antonio also offers plenty of smaller, more intimate venues that will give you a small neighborhood vibe. The Aztec Theatre, which opened in 1926, is a great historic and cultural spot to catch live music. Sam’s Burger Joint is another cool spot that offers Texas swing music and dancing on Monday nights. Located along the city’s River Walk is the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts where there’s always something going on.
What concert venues are located in San Antonio?
From the AT&T Center and the Alamodome to Tucker’s Kozy Korner and 502 Bar, there is no shortage of concert venues in San Antonio. From huge stadiums to cozy, local spots, live music is always dancing along the streets of Alamo City. From local to national artists, ranging in genres from alternative and soul to Latin and rock, San Antonio has it all.
How much are San Antonio concert tickets?
San Antonio is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What music festivals take place in San Antonio?
Home to the River City Rockfest held each September, San Antonio knows how to put on a great festival. The Rockfest is hosted by the city’s AT&T Center and has welcomed performers including Def Leppard, Megadeth and Disturbed. Another popular festival in this city is the Botánica Music Festival held each March at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas. A ticket to this festival not only grants you access to see your favorite artists, but you’ll also have a full run of the amusement park as well! Past performers at Botánica have included Alessia Cara and Logic. The Mala Luna Music Festival held at Nelson Wolff Stadium and the NCAA® March Madness Music Festival are also very popular among locals and tourists in San Antonio.
Musicians on Tour in San Antonio
Concerts in San Antonio by Venue
- Concerts at Alamodome
- Concerts at Aztec Theatre
- Concerts at Boeing Center at Tech Port
- Concerts at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Concerts at John T. Floore Country Store
- Concerts at Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Concerts at Paper Tiger - San Antonio
- Concerts at The Espee
- Concerts at The Rock Box
- Concerts at Vibes Event Center