Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
Electric Zoo Details
Frequently Asked Questions About Electric Zoo
How much are Electric Zoo tickets?
On average, Electric Zoo tickets can be found for as low as $229.00, with an average price of $299.00. Buy Electric Zoo music festival tickets.
When is Electric Zoo?
This year’s event will take place 28-30 August 2020 at Randall’s Island Park in Randall's Island, NY.
How long is Electric Zoo?
Electric Zoo is a multi-day music festival. Hours are generally 11:00 am - 11:00 pm each day.
Is there an age restriction for Electric Zoo?
You must be 18+ to attend Electric Zoo Music Festival.
Who’s playing at Electric Zoo?
The 2020 Electric Zoo lineup hasn't been announced yet. The 2019 festival lineup included, Diplo, Skrillex & Boys Noize, Zedd, Afrojack.
How to Buy Electric Zoo Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Electric Zoo Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Electric Zoo tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Electric Zoo tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Electric Zoo tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Electric Zoo tickets.
September 15, 2014
5 Biggest Festival Failures of the Summer
5. Hard Summer Festival It's never a good omen for a festival when it's consistently forced to change locations. Last year, Hard Summer festival had to do just that, uprooting itself from L.A. State Historic Park to Whittier Narrows Recreation Center. Despite mixed reviews, the rec center in San Gabriel Valley was larger than the…