All shows near Chicago
No shows near Chicago
when new Hamilton events are added in your area.
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hamilton in Chicago Tickets
What is Hamilton about?
Hamilton, originally created and played by Lin-Manuel Miranda, is a hip-hop musical biography about the life of the American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. This musical chronicles Hamilton’s personal, political and social struggles from orphan through his ascent out of poverty into power until his death, while focusing on the American Revolution and the founding of the United States.
How much are Hamilton Chicago tickets?
Tickets for Hamilton in Chicago start at $79.00, and average $255.00. However, prices can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors.
Where is Hamilton playing in Chicago?
When Hamilton performs in Chicago, shows are typically held at CIBC Theatre. For a complete list of Hamilton national tours, browse all Hamilton tickets. If you’re looking for other theater events in the Chicago area, browse our Broadway shows in Chicago.
Hamilton by City
- Hamilton in Baltimore (Hippodrome at France-Merrick PAC)
- Hamilton in Vancouver (Queen Elizabeth Theatre)
- Hamilton in St. Louis (The Fabulous Fox Theatre)
- Hamilton in Boston (Citizens Bank Opera House)
- Hamilton in San Jose
- Hamilton in Philadelphia (Forrest Theatre)
- Hamilton in San Antonio (Majestic Theatre San Antonio)
- Hamilton in Portland (Keller Auditorium)
- Hamilton in Denver (Buell Theatre)
- Hamilton in Seattle (Paramount Theatre)
- Hamilton in Houston (Hobby Center)
- Hamilton in Salt Lake City (Eccles Theater)
- Hamilton in Edmonton (Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium)
- Hamilton in Cincinnati (Phoenix Theatre - Petaluma)
- Hamilton in Minneapolis (Orpheum Theatre)
- Hamilton in Atlanta (Fox Theatre Atlanta)
- Hamilton in Pittsburgh (Benedum Center)
- Hamilton in Milwaukee (Uihlein Hall at Marcus Center)
- Hamilton in Louisville (Whitney Hall)
- Hamilton in New Orleans (Saenger Theatre - New Orleans)