- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Tulane Green Wave at Houston Cougars Football on Thursday November 15 at 7:00 pm at TDECU Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Houston Cougars at Memphis Tigers Football on Friday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Liberty Bowl Stadium in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 168 dollars to Houston Cougars at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday August 31 2019 at time to be announced at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Houston Cougars Football Details
The University of Houston football team doesn’t have the national name recognition of some of its fellow Texas schools. But if you want to see some good college football in an intimate setting with a great view of the Houston skyline, it’s the perfect spot.
The Cougars began playing football in 1946, and were members of the prestigious Southwest Conference in 1976 until it dissolved 20 years later. The school has sent four inductees into the College Football Hall of Fame, and is the alma mater of 1989 Heisman Trophy winner Andre Ware.
Houston plays in the American Athletic Conference, which includes faraway programs like Connecticut, Temple and Cincinnati. Its biggest rival is SMU, the only other Texas team in the AAC. The schools are former SWC foes, and Houston hosts the matchup in odd-numbered years.
Houston’s home games are held on campus at TDECU Stadium , which opened in 2014 and holds approximately 40,000 fans. As a modern facility, TDECU includes features such as field-level club seating and a large LED scoreboard that can be seen extremely well from any seat.
Popular tailgates are held on Cullen Boulevard (students) and Shasta Square. “Shasta” is the school’s mascot, and it’s always good luck to rub the paws of the bronze Shasta statue outside the stadium. The costumed version of Shasta does a pushup for every point the Cougars score during a game.
How to purchase Houston Cougars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Houston Cougars tickets.
- Browse Houston Cougars listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Houston Cougars tickets.
Houston Cougars schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Houston Cougars Tickets page. The 2018 Cougars regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Houston Cougars tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Houston Cougars tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cougars tickets start at about $16, but could reach up to $79 for bigger games.
When do Houston Cougars postseason tickets go on sale?
ACC Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Houston Cougars make the ACC Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Cougars postseason tickets!
When does Houston play SMU?
This 2018 season, the Cougars will face off against the Mustangs on November 3rd at Gerald J. Ford Stadium in Dallas, TX.