- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Michigan Wolverines Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Iowa Hawkeyes Football on Saturday October 20 at 11:00 am at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Illinois Fighting Illini at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Indiana Hoosiers Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Indiana in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Maryland Stadium in College Park, MD
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Maryland Terrapins at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Maryland Terrapins Football Details
Back in 1892, the Maryland Agricultural College fielded its first official football team. They failed to score a single point in any of the three games they played that season. But they rebounded well the next year by going undefeated (6-0). Now, the Maryland Terrapins are one of the best known athletic schools in the country.
The team’s most successful era came under the guidance of Jim Tatum (1947-1955). During his tenure, the Terrapins won their first official national title (1953; unclaimed national title in 1951), won three conference titles (one Southern, 1951; two ACC in 1953 and 1955), finished three seasons with perfect records, and had six top-20-rank finishes. When he departed after the 1955 season, the program fell on hard times until Jerry Claiborne took over in 1972. He would then guide the team to six consecutive bowl games (1973-78) and three straight ACC titles (1974-76).
Bobby Ross would match the accomplishment a decade later with three ACC titles from 1983-85. However, the Terps wouldn’t win another conference title until Ralph Friedgen’s first season in 2001.
Maryland was one of the founding members of the ACC, but after 62 years as a conference leader, they joined the Big Ten in 2014.
When the school was known as the Maryland Agricultural College (1856-1916), athletic teams were referred to as the Farmers or Aggies. It wasn’t until 1932 that the name changed to Terrapins. The Terrapin namesake was a species of turtle commonly found in the state of Maryland.
Maryland has produced a number of players who went on to compete at the professional level, including Shawne Merriman, Vernon Davis, and Darruis Heyward-Bey.
Maryland plays its home games in front of the enthusiastic crowd at Maryland Stadium in College Park.
How to purchase Maryland Terrapins tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Maryland Terrapins tickets.
- Browse Terps listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Terps tickets.
Maryland Terrapins schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Terps Tickets page. The 2018 Terps regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Maryland Terrapins tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Maryland Terrapins tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, terps tickets start at about $6, but could reach up to $65 for bigger games.
When do Maryland Terrapins postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Maryland Terrapins make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Terps postseason tickets!
When does Maryland play Penn State?
This 2018 season, the Terps will face off against the Nittany Lions on November 24th at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA.