- Find tickets to North Carolina Tar Heels at Elon Phoenix Basketball on Friday November 9 at 1:00 pm at Alumni Gym in Elon, NC
- Find tickets from 251 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Monday November 12 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Friday November 16 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets to Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Monday November 19 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 103 dollars to Las Vegas Invitational Friday on Friday November 23 at 11:30 am at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to North Carolina Tar Heels at Michigan Wolverines Basketball on Wednesday November 28 at time to be announced at Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets to UNC Wilmington Seahawks at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Wednesday December 5 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets to Gonzaga Bulldogs at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Saturday December 15 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 132 dollars to CBS Sports Classic (Ohio State vs UCLA, Kentucky vs North Carolina) on Saturday December 22 at time to be announced at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets to Davidson Wildcats at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Saturday December 29 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets to Harvard Crimson at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Wednesday January 2 2019 at 1:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball Details
After a crushing buzzer-beater defeat in the 2016 NCAA National Championship game, it was clear that the North Carolina Tar Heels were going to do whatever it took to get back to that stage in 2017. The Roy Williams-led team did just that, as the Heels had a great 2016-17 campaign and ended up in their second straight National Championship game, this time against the Gonzaga Bulldogs. Finishing the year 33-7, UNC held off Gonzaga, winning the NCAA tournament with a 71-65 victory. It was a wonderful season for the regular-season ACC champs and a fitting departure for forwards Justin Jackson, Isaiah Hicks, and Kennedy Meeks, as well as center Tony Bradley and guard Nate Britt, who all departed for the NBA Draft.
With much of the core gone, the Tar Heels will rely on senior leadership from Joel Berry and Theo Pinson for the 2017-18 season. Guard Joel Berry returns after a solid junior season where he averaged 14.7 points and 3.6 assists. Workhorse forward Theo Pinson also returns to provide an often-vital spark off the UNC bench. Forward Luke Maye should see a bigger role with all last year’s starting big men gone, as will guard Kenny Williams, who should provide some great perimeter play along with lockdown defense. Freshman Garrison Brooks should grab the open big man spot, while freshman guard Jalek Felton – nephew of the NBA’s Raymond Felton – will be an important guard off the bench. Also, look for newbies Sterling Manley and Brandon Huffman to have roles on Roy Williams’ squad.
With experience as well as promising youth, UNC should have another solid year in the ACC playing in front of that raucous Dean Smith Center at Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
February 12, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 2/5 - 2/11
If you aren’t still crying after Mirai Nagasu’s triple axel on Sunday, then you don’t have a soul. Jimmy Garoppolo’s Big Payday Jimmy G just got paid like one. Only one season after being traded for a couple draft picks, Jimmy Garoppolo is the highest paid player in the NFL, set to make $137.5 million…
October 19, 2017
NCAA Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Season Preview
The new season of NCAA D1 college basketball is nearly upon us and, after a truly eventful few months of the offseason, it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting season’s in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game--which saw the Tar Heels of North Carolina secure a title win over…
March 28, 2016
Sooner, Cuse Fans Drive Early Demand for Final Four Tickets
The Final Four is set, with Villanova taking on the Sooners and the Tar Heels up against the Orange this Saturday. Currently fans are paying an average of $803 for a full strip of tickets, which gets them access to both the semifinals on Saturday and the championship game on Monday. Fans who want to…