- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Oregon Ducks Football on Saturday October 26 at time to be announced at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR
- Find tickets from 173 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Oregon Ducks Football on Saturday November 30 at time to be announced at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Oregon Ducks Football Details
Oregon football traces its roots to 1894, and became a charter member of the Pacific Coast Conference (which later grew into the Pac-12) in 1915.
The Ducks boast nearly ten consensus All-America selections, nine College Football Hall of Fame inductees, six members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and 2014 Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota.
Home games are played at Autzen Stadium, which sits near the banks of the Willamette River and holds 54,000 fans for home games. That crowd size might sound small compared to other major programs, but bring your ear plugs, because Autzen is known as one of the loudest facilities in the country. The noise level reached 127 decibels in a 2007 game against USC.
Before kickoff, a motorcycle carrying the Duck mascot leads the team onto the field. At the end of the third quarter, the loud Oregon crowd sings along to the classic song Shout. Sure, you can hear that song in lots of places. But it became famous in the 1978 movie Animal House, which was filmed at … the University of Oregon.
In 2015, Tailgater magazine ranked Oregon as the top tailgating destination in the nation. A big reason was the indoor Moshofsky Center tailgate, which includes the marching band, the cheerleaders, the Ducks team, many large-screen TVs and plenty of food and drink options. The prices are reasonable and the place is packed, holding up to 6,000 people.
Being a longtime Pac-12 member, the Ducks have some historic rivalries. But none get their blood boiling like the annual “Civil War” against Oregon State. The schools first met on the gridiron in 1894, making it the seventh-oldest rivalry in college football. The winner receives the Platypus Trophy.
Are you ready to get loud with the Ducks and their lively fans? Then buy your Oregon football tickets now!
How to purchase Oregon Ducks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Ducks tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Ducks games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Oregon Ducks Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Ducks Tickets page. The 2018 Ducks regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Ducks tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Ducks ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Ducks tickets typically start at about $11, but could reach up to $86 for bigger games.
When do Ducks postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Oregon Ducks make it, browse available Pac-12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Ducks postseason tickets!
When do the Oregon Ducks play the Oregon State Beavers?
This year, the Ducks will play the Beavers on November 23rd at Resser Stadium in Corvallis, OR.
November 5, 2013
Matchups: Oregon Ducks VS Stanford Cardinals
2013 Oregon - Stanford Tickets Oregon Ducks & Stanford Cardinal Rivalry Oregon at Stanford Preview No. 3 Oregon Ducks at No. 5 Stanford Cardinals (11/7/13) Marcus Mariota has been overshadowed since his first game as the Oregon Ducks quarterback. Credit is either given to running backs like De'Anthony Thomas, his former head coach, Chip Kelly,…