- Find tickets from 174 dollars to Country Thunder (4 Day Pass) with Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Dierks Bentley on Thursday July 19 at time to be announced at Shadow Hill Ranch in Twin Lakes, WI
- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Country Thunder (Thursday Pass) with Sam Hunt, Brian White on Thursday July 19 at 2:00 pm at Shadow Hill Ranch in Twin Lakes, WI
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Friday July 20 at 8:00 pm at Great Jones County Fair in Monticello, IA
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday July 21 at 5:30 pm at Target Field in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday July 28 at 4:00 pm at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday August 4 at 4:00 pm at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday August 25 at 6:00 pm at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO
- Find tickets to WCOL Country Jam with Sam Hunt on Thursday August 30 at 12:00 pm at Legend Valley in Thornville, OH
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday September 1 at 4:00 pm at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Saturday October 13 at 6:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Luke Bryan with Sam Hunt on Friday October 26 at 5:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Sam Hunt Details
Born in Georgia in December of 1984, Sam Hunt is an American singer and songwriter who rose to musical fame in 2012. However, it wasn’t always music that Sam Hunt had a passion for. For years, in high school and in college, Hunt was a successful football quarterback. While attending the University of Alabama, Hunt would practice his acoustic guitar every day after football practice. It was more of a hobby than anything else at the time – he certainly never thought he’d one day make a career out of music. Hunt was studying philosophy, business, and economics at the time; it wasn’t until his college roommates encouraged him to play at local bars that Hunt believed he had any real musical talent.
In 2007, after trying out and failing to earn a spot with the Kansas City Chiefs, Sam Hunt decided to leave football behind and move to Nashville. While he didn’t have much of a musical background, Hunt applied the skills he had learned as an athlete to this new pursuit. He remained dedicated, knowing that the more he practiced the better he would become. His hard work soon paid off. In 2012, he co-wrote Kenny Chesney's hit song “Come Over” and received an ASCAP award for it.
Soon, Hunt was writing singles for Keith Urban, Reba McEntire, and Billy Currington as well. It wasn’t until 2013 that Hunt started to release music of his own. In early 2014, he signed a record deal with MCA Nashville and, later that same year, Hunt’s four-song EP debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Since then, Hunt has seen nothing but success. He’s gone on to work with the likes of Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes, and Lady Antebellum.
In 2015, Hunt took home the American Music Award for New Artist of The Year. He also won Songwriter-artist of the Year at the ASCAP Country Music Awards that same year. Just one year later, he was awarded Breakthrough Male of the Year and Best Digital Album of the Year at the American Country Countdown Awards. Then, in 2018, Sam Hunt joined the ranks of Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks, and Kenny Chesney when he was awarded the Gene Weed Milestone Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Sam Hunt Setlist
Since arriving on the musical scene, Sam Hunt has touched hearts around the world with his lyrics. His most popular and well-known songs include:
- Body Like a Back Road
- Leave The Night On
- Make You Miss Me
- Take Your Time
- House Party
- Come Over
- Cop Car
From Between the Pines and X2C to Montevallo, Hunt’s albums have seen hit after hit. For someone who originally wanted to become a professional athlete, Hunt has created quite the splash in the music industry. Luckily for his country music fans, he has no plans to stop anytime soon.
Sam Hunt Concert
So, what’s it like to see this athlete-turned-country-singer work his magic live and in person? It’s raw, emotional, illuminating, and inspiring. Hunt is both poised and compelling; his shows are not particularly rowdy. Rather, Hunt takes it slow and sings straight from his heart and soul. That’s not to say Hunt doesn’t bring energy to his shows; he certainly knows how to get his fans dancing! He also uses his shows as a platform to encourage his fans to “tear down walls” and come together. What better way to do so than at a country concert like Hunt’s?
February 1, 2018
Luke Bryan Announces Stadium Tour With Sam Hunt
In support of his sixth studio album, What Makes You Country, Luke Bryan is hitting the road for a supersized tour of the same name. Why do we say supersized? Well, for one, he'll be performing exclusively at stadiums throughout North America. And secondly, he's bringing Jon Pardi, Morgan Wallen, Carly Pearce and Sam Hunt…
June 23, 2017
5 Ways to Save Money on Sam Hunt Tickets
Summer concert season is right around the corner, and this year Sam Hunt is hitting the road for his first headlining tour. While tickets to see this country star are in high demand, you shouldn’t have to blow your vacation fund in order to catch a glimpse. Read on for our top tips on how to…
March 17, 2017
The Hottest Country Tours of 2017
Giddy-up for another year of amazing country tours! From Garth Brooks to Hunter Hayes, Sheryl Crow to Florida Georgia Line, here's who we're most excited to see hit the dusty trail. Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood Tour Garth Brooks is still in the throes of his comeback tour, which is now in its third year…